Looking for non-draft, legit and active league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for non-draft, legit and active league

I am looking for another legit league to join. Must be active and play realistic. I would like to go multiple seasons. Prefer HOF settings, but will do All-Star. I would like to find something with committed people and a low turnover rate.

I have GroupMe. My PSN is Nathan_Strubel18. Hit me up with your league info and teams available.

Me too. I just posted above. I too is looking for non draft. let me know if you find one with extra room.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelman- View Post
      Me too. I just posted above. I too is looking for non draft. let me know if you find one with extra room.
      I have another good league I'm in with 5 spots open. Looking for committed people that won't quit. We are currently in season 2 playoffs. HOF, balks off. Good group of guys. If interested message me in PSN and I'll give you the teams open. You'll need groupme app.

PSN: Nathan_Strubel18

Comment

Hey guys im in a league with a couple teams open, All Star, Balks On, 3 teams open very active league midway through season 1 Tigers/O's/Braves

Comment

http://dbltheshow.webs.com/ my league website. JG1325 is my psn. Contact me.

Comment

Working...
          X