No announcement yet.

Brand New Hot Stove League- Draft coming Aug 15th at 7:00 pm PST, 10:00 pm EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Hot Stove League- Draft coming Aug 15th at 7:00 pm PST, 10:00 pm EST

New draft league is coming soon. Date maybe felixible.

Are you looking for a highly competitive active league, where there won't be bunt cheesiers and fake steals and players who take the integrity out of the game? Well if you are, this league maybe for you. Check out our website for more information: http://hotstoveleague16.com/

League settings:

$10 buyin for everyseason
    Payouts: $100 for 1st place, $40 for second. Cy Young/MVP winner (voted on by league) recieve $10 each
    In order to keep league compitive pay outs will be paid after the next season's World Series has been decided
    16 teams
    8 Teams to playoffs
    3 rounds of playoffs: First two rounds best of 3, World Series best of 5
    Season length is 40 games in 5 weeks
    It's an open schedule just get the games done in 5 weeks
    Trades are allowed but subject to commissioner approval
    Balks are on
    Strike zone off
    Hot/cold zones off:
    DH on for all
    Twitch all games if possible, this alleviates any disputes that may come as commissioners can the review it.
    Players must play in the normal or secondary position, basically David Ortiz can't be a catcher
    Most communication if not all is done by groupme so you must have it.

We will also have a website up and running that will help with scheduling, updates on the league etc.

Bottom line is we are looking for 16 guys/gals who want to play and run a franchise the right way, possibly win a little bit of money and not deal with stupid people trying to cheat the game and our players. If this interests you great, if not no worries. You can leave a message here with your PSN name or message me on PSN mcpabby18

Last edited by mcpabby18; 08-08-2016, 09:01 AM.

The following teams are gone:

Mets
    Nationals
    Astros
    Dodgers
    Marlins
    Red Sox
    Reds
    Blue Jays
    Diamondbacks
    Indians
    Pirates
    Brewers
    A's
    Whitesox
    Last edited by mcpabby18; 08-12-2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Only need 2 more people!!!!

Comment

I can play. How does it work?

Comment

sent you a message on psn network. Also checkout our website www.hotstoveleague16.com

Comment

Hi... do you have any openings? I am very active and would love to join. Got padres, mariners, mets or nationals available? 99xghostx99@gmail.com is my email - I also posted a join request on your website and not sure if you guys groupme, but search my email on that too and message me. thanks in advance!

Comment

You have any openings?
              psn: johnpolo

Comment

Sent you both messages

Comment

Hey, if there are any openings, please let me know. My PSN is DubbyDubbs

Comment

Working...
                  X