Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSA: Legacy Baseball Lg Looking for Yr Round Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LSA: Legacy Baseball Lg Looking for Yr Round Players



    Looking to join a wonderful League? Look no further. Legacy Sports association is looking for a couple dedicated, committee & Year round replacement owners for its legacy baseball league. LBL VI post season starts Fri 8/19/16. Looking to get guys in ASAP for LBL VII:

    29 Game Season
    HOF Settings
    Zone Hitting
    Strike Zone ON
    No PCI
    No Guess Pitch
    No Hot Zone
    Balks On

    Colorado Rockies

    http://theshownation.com/franchises/...ter_foundation

    Los Angelas Angels

    http://theshownation.com/franchises/...ter_foundation


    San Diego Padres

    http://theshownation.com/franchises/...ter_foundation

    Houston Astros

    http://theshownation.com/franchises/...ter_foundation



    If interested leave your groupme email or ## info below to receive further details.


    L.S.A Co-Commish (MLB, NFL, NBA) Leagues

  • #2
    I'm interested in Houston


    Groupme - cever216@live.kutztown.edu


    Long time online league gamer who understands league structure, etiquette, etc.

    Comment


    • #3
      im interested ..brooklyn NY Yankees
      Groupme ..7325808710 ..only like baseball so all year around suits me
      Last edited by Saldo714; 08-21-2016, 03:36 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by illmatic717 View Post
        I'm interested in Houston


        Groupme - cever216@live.kutztown.edu


        Long time online league gamer who understands league structure, etiquette, etc.
        Sorry only team that's available for start of LBL VII is the Padres

        Comment


        • #5
          if they are still intact ill take them

          Comment


          • #6
            OOOH WAIT IF THIS IS League WITH Paul Heyman Guy AND Joe Genitals ...never mind for get about it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Saldo714 View Post
              OOOH WAIT IF THIS IS League WITH Paul Heyman Guy AND Joe Genitals ...never mind for get about it
              Saldo this league of mines has been going sting since last year n on our 7th season without issues. Joe will never touch an LSA league because he's confrontational, as far as Paul he's a great owner. Drama free--you have been a member of the other league ABA which was ran by them two n you had your fair share of drama. LSA is drama free boss n we plan on keeping it like so.

              Comment


              • #8
                Well joe i hate his guts ..and as for paul he invited me 3 times to the groupme chat and all 3 times i waited for one time 2 weeks 2nd time 2 week last time 1 week with no communication at all not once ...so im good its cool and i only had a problem with joe no one else

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Saldo714 View Post
                  Well joe i hate his guts ..and as for paul he invited me 3 times to the groupme chat and all 3 times i waited for one time 2 weeks 2nd time 2 week last time 1 week with no communication at all not once ...so im good its cool and i only had a problem with joe no one else
                  Yea I'm no fan of joe either. Those invites he sent you were probably from his league. Not mines. I do all the recruiting for Legacy Baseball League. Paul happens to be an owner that's it.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X