Need Replacements for an Active League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Replacements for an Active League

I have a couple open teams in my league and need experienced players. It's Hall of Fame hit & pitch. 34 games. 18 teams. Non-draft. I have been running leagues for five years and have a great core of members. We play year round, but some members left for Madden.Must have GroupMe to communicate with members and Twitch to stream home games so members can watch and so I can enforce rules. Both apps are free and take only seconds to set up. Must play at least seven games a week minimum. You won't find a better league than my league in MLB The Show. If interested please friend request me or message me on PlayStation at: AlwaysSunnyAndy

I am interested. I will message you tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by alwayssunnyandy View Post
      i have a couple open teams in my league and need experienced players. It's hall of fame hit & pitch. 34 games. 18 teams. Non-draft. I have been running leagues for five years and have a great core of members. We play year round, but some members left for madden.must have groupme to communicate with members and twitch to stream home games so members can watch and so i can enforce rules. Both apps are free and take only seconds to set up. Must play at least seven games a week minimum. You won't find a better league than my league in mlb the show. If interested please friend request me or message me on playstation at: Alwayssunnyandy

dont add him he just quits leagues!! ^^^^

Comment

There is no such things as active leauges

Comment

My league is nearing the playoffs in Season 4. I have a great league one that can go until MLB 17. I'm always looking for new members. Say what you want my league gets results. We finish seasons and have a legitimate core that plays every year.

Comment

Working...
          X