Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Late-Night League (YR 3 on PS4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL Late-Night League (YR 3 on PS4)

• Are you a mature adult?
    • Are you married with children?
    • Does your family only allow you to play late at night when they're asleep?
    • Can you commit to only 2 games per week?
    IF you answered yes to most or all of the aforementioned questions, then The Late-Night League is for you. We're a FREE Simulation/Recreational league in our 9th season (3rd on Next-Gen PS4) and I have a core of 10 returning members to fill out our league of 16 teams. A quick synopsis of our league settings are below:
    • Hit Difficulty: ALL-STAR
    • Pitch Difficulty: ALL-STAR
    • Fielding Difficulty: ALL-STAR
    • Strike Zone: OFF
    • Hot Zones: OFF
    • Guess Pitch: OFF
    • Balks: ON
    • Custom Rosters: NO
    • Team Drafts: YES
    • Trades: YES
    There is plenty of time to sign up as our season won't start until AFTER Opening Day Rosters have been released for download. If interested, reply below or send your Friend Request via PSN to AGBandit.
    • PSN ID
    After a quick tryout, I'll send you the link to our league forum. Don't be discouraged if we're unable to have you fill an immediate slot. Consider this... I used nearly 6 "Reserves" throughout last season, so getting into our league is pretty much guaranteed.

Looking forward to another year AG, it was a lot of fun last year with no drama like so many other leagues have, great core of players!

Comment

Originally posted by AGBandit View Post
      • Are you a mature adult?
      • Are you married with children?
      • Does your family only allow you to play late at night when they're asleep?
      • Can you commit to only 2 games per week?
      Let this part sink in fellas.

AG has been running this league for many years and it is exactly what it says right there. 2 games a week. That's all that is required. If you like playing The Show well into September and don't want to be tied down to a week long commitment, this is the league for you. We don't rush and try to finish multiple seasons int he 1st few months and then fall off the map like some do. We strive to have a competitive atmosphere that you can simply enjoy in the late hours of the night.

After that, you should know if this sounds like your cup of tea. Drop a line with your info or contact AG for that trial game.
      Death be not proud, though some have called thee mighty and dreadful, thou art not so....COBHC

Comment

I'm in to try and give it a shot if you still need players

Comment

Sure, I'll try sending you a Friend Request within the next 2 days (WBC Championship Tonight)... I tried sending you a message via PSN but your settings have strangers blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by AGBandit View Post
            Sure, I'll try sending you a Friend Request within the next 2 days (WBC Championship Tonight)... I tried sending you a message via PSN but your settings have strangers blocked.
            sent you one

Comment

• PSN ID - PointShaver
              • AGE - 40
              • TIME ZONE - Pacific

Attached Files
              Last edited by PointShaver; 03-25-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I am VERY interested in this league.

PSN: PhoenixJaidin
                Time Zone: Central (though this is up for change in October....as I am in the military)

What teams are taken though?

Comment

Thanks for your posts gentlemen. I will be in contact via PSN Messenger.
                  No teams have been drafted yet as Veterans will get dibs. All remaining teams will be selected by new members based on the results of tryouts.

Comment

Count me in if you have any teams available...not picky, almost prefer a bottom dweller for the challenge (Brewers, Padres, A's...whatever) . Been a few years since I've played religiously. Destiny and Division got their hooks in me. Let me know! Go Stros!
                    • PSN ID: BakerzDuzzin
                    • TIME ZONE: CST

Comment

Working...
                    X