Recruiting for an MLB THE SHOW 17 league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting for an MLB THE SHOW 17 league

hey was up guys I'm a commissioner for a brand new league this will be my first league but i am going big with this league it is gonna be a daddys league supported league where we are gonna have a league website and league forums where will have rules and information about our league. I am one of three commissioners in the league that will help maintain the league when it comes to rules and trades. I am looking for a decent amount of players as i only have five players currently locked into the league.If you are interested in joining the league my psn name is cypriot14 you can message me on ps4 or just comment on this forum. If you wanna reach me quickly I am also gonna leave my voicemail on this post atgomets07@gmail.com and my phone number is 347 357 8294 you can contact me either way if you are interested. The league won't start until the operation sports forum rosters come out

Im interested in a veteran or all-star lg, with pirates available, would like some details, my psn is scttbsh47

Comment

Working...
    X