Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasty Sports Baseball League

Www.dynastysportsgl.com

The Dynasty Sports Gaming League is looking to fill out our online draft league. We are a website based community. If you are over the age of 25, mature, love sim style baseball, love articles, and extra content for a realistic sports feel, this league might be for you.

Right now I am looking for about 15-20 committed users. Right now you are just picking teams and uniforms due to this being a fantasy draft.
    • We will payout and reward good owners
    • We will run weekly articles, also do podcasts.
    Rules and settings will be determined once the game comes out. We will likely vote on settings. Users must have Groupme and be active in chat. It will likely consist of about 4-5 required games a week. This is a sim league, so if you are used to only pitching high fastballs and dirt balls, this is probably not the league for you. We are looking for guys who won't abuse the AI and cheese users. Also, guys who maintain good sportsmanship.

if this is you, please fill out the application linked below. Any questions, please PM me.

http://www.dsgleagues.com/dsbl-application/
    Last edited by IAMTheDanger7; 03-22-2017, 09:06 AM.

Hey man, just letting you know I went ahead and filled out an application on the website. I'm a sim, active and veteran Show player. I added my groupme email, so feel free to hit me up on there with any questions. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by illmatic717 View Post
      Hey man, just letting you know I went ahead and filled out an application on the website. I'm a sim, active and veteran Show player. I added my groupme email, so feel free to hit me up on there with any questions. Thanks
      Hey man! I haven't received anything. Do me a favor and shoot me a pm with your info and I'll add you to the GroupMe chat. I am going to test the application tonight to make sure it's working. Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X