Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would like to join an online franchise as the Tigers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to join an online franchise as the Tigers...

If anyone has a league with the Tigers available hit me up on here. I don't care for guess pitch and will play on allstar or veteran. I been playing diamond dynasty since the day it came out in 2012. I see alot of leagues are 18 and over, well im 42 and probably will be the old man of the bunch, lol. Always wanted too do one of these. I would be good for a game or 2 a day. Contact me here or I play under ID chrisdubay02. I also have a facebook in which I saw some leagues require. Would also be interested in a 16 to 30 team draft. You won't have to wait on me too get games in.

Check out the post for our league
    Crack of the Bat '16. Tigers have recently come available. Psn ccort2027

Comment

I am currently fighting a ban. Its all over the forum. I've made millions of stubs legitly. Hopefully they are going to check all 950 of my transaction pages to find that I accumulated every card and stub legitly. I am interested, waiting to get this straightened out and lift my ban.

Comment

hey, we have a draft league that is starting soon. check us out at http://legendspremierleague.weebly.com/ & let me know if u r interested. thanks

Comment

got tigers open in a fresh league if you're interested. mgn19xx on psn

Comment

Working...
          X