Hall of Fame Difficulty
Strike zones off
THE SHOW LEAGUE RULES
We are trying to play baseball how it is played in real life and not take advantage of video game glitches, please share if you think there are other rules needed or any other input.
- You can not bunt with 2 strikes and no one on base.
- No consecutive bunts. (you cannot bunt with back to back players.)
- You cannot steal third and bunt with the batter as the defense glitches everytime.
3. Disconnects - If you and your opponent disconnect or freeze you have 2 choices: Replay the game in its entirety or Start new game and keep the previous score and inning (i.e: we played 6 innings i was up 3-2 and the game froze, we start a new game and play 3 innings keeping in mind the previous score.)
IF your game disconnects after the 6th inning, you must go straight to relief pitching and not use your starter.
4. Quitting is not permitted - if you do quit you will forfeit the series with said opponent.
5. Intentionally Hitting batters - Hitting batters is part of the game, however if you are grieving (Intentionally hitting multiple hitters) Your top players may be subject to a suspension.
- You must have at least 4 bench position players and at least two catchers on your MLB roster.
- You cannot trade a player you traded for or signed in FA in the same season.
- A player can only play his Position and his secondary positions. You are not allowed to put a player in a position that is not on his card.
- Players must have a minimum overall rating of 71 to be on a MLB roster, extenuating circumstances may allow for this to be waived (ex: injured player) Please contact a commish before adding one of these players to your roster
- PLAYOFF ROSTER must be set at the BEGINNING of the series and no other roster moves may be made unless it is to replace an injured player. Every series you can adjust roster. If this is broken you may forfeit the series.