Teams: 8 total (would be willing to go to 12 if I get enough responses)
Fantasy Draft: Yes
Hot/Cold Zones: No
Strike Zone: Yes
Draft Day/Time: As soon as we have enough people and everyone is available. Let's go with this Friday or Saturday for now.
Typical "Active" Time: Weeknights (after 6 PM CST) and whenever on the weekends
Now for a couple "rules", if you want to call them that:
- Don't be a jerk and ruin the draft. Pick a little early if it's someone you like, but may god help you if you take Andres Blanco first overall.
- Go ahead and bunt, but if you do it constantly, expect to be ridiculed for your small penis.
- Throw balls, but expect the same will be done to you if it gets excessive.
- Be active. I know people have lives and you can't play every night, but don't just go MIA for a week.
- Plan to win, but expect to lose. Some people are really good at this game, sometimes you have a bad game, and sometimes you just get super unlucky. You're going to lose and some people will win a lot, but just have fun and don't quit because you're in last place a week into the season.
- You must have GroupMe. This is obviously important for organizing games, trades, etc., but also just chat on it and be friendly. Procrastinate your work by making baseball friends!
I think that about covers it, but I'm more than willing to listen to suggestions/feedback. Like I said, I'd like this to be a league people have fun with, instead of just an anonymous competition. If you're interested in joining, please reply on here with your PSN or GroupMe info, or you can reach out to me on PSN (Weebs211). Thanks everyone!