Online Franchise - Don't join if you hate fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Franchise - Don't join if you hate fun

This is it. This is my attempt to run a league without a bunch of pre-pubescent psychopaths ruining the game for everyone. I'm hoping to start a fun, small-ish league with a group of committed players. I'm nearing death (30) and just want to have an enjoyable, competitive, non-stressful time with a group of like-minded individuals. I don't care if you're 16 or 60, as long as you're going to be active and want to have some fun. Some details:

Teams: 8 total (would be willing to go to 12 if I get enough responses)
    Fantasy Draft: Yes
    DH: Yes
    Difficulty: All-Star
    Hot/Cold Zones: No
    Strike Zone: Yes
    Balks: No
    Draft Day/Time: As soon as we have enough people and everyone is available. Let's go with this Friday or Saturday for now.
    Typical "Active" Time: Weeknights (after 6 PM CST) and whenever on the weekends

Now for a couple "rules", if you want to call them that:

- Don't be a jerk and ruin the draft. Pick a little early if it's someone you like, but may god help you if you take Andres Blanco first overall.
    - Go ahead and bunt, but if you do it constantly, expect to be ridiculed for your small penis.
    - Throw balls, but expect the same will be done to you if it gets excessive.
    - Be active. I know people have lives and you can't play every night, but don't just go MIA for a week.
    - Plan to win, but expect to lose. Some people are really good at this game, sometimes you have a bad game, and sometimes you just get super unlucky. You're going to lose and some people will win a lot, but just have fun and don't quit because you're in last place a week into the season.
    - You must have GroupMe. This is obviously important for organizing games, trades, etc., but also just chat on it and be friendly. Procrastinate your work by making baseball friends!

I think that about covers it, but I'm more than willing to listen to suggestions/feedback. Like I said, I'd like this to be a league people have fun with, instead of just an anonymous competition. If you're interested in joining, please reply on here with your PSN or GroupMe info, or you can reach out to me on PSN (Weebs211). Thanks everyone!

I'm interested in joining your league. PSN is Coastal_Swag_02
    ​Groupme number is 8436010337 which is also my cell

Comment

Anybody else interested? Hoping to do the draft tonight if there's enough responses. If not, then planning for Thursday or Friday.

Comment

I know it might be late, but I would be interested.

PSN is The_Es_Ray
        I also have GroupMe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by weebs211 View Post
          Anybody else interested? Hoping to do the draft tonight if there's enough responses. If not, then planning for Thursday or Friday.
          I am interested if there is room for one more. Louden_Swain

Comment

I would be interested in the league, but I am assuming this is for PS4 right? Unfortunately I am playing on PS3.

Comment

Working...
            X