Resolving games on online franchise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolving games on online franchise

The league commissioner for the online franchise I'm in is trying to resolve games for players that have not been playing their games. Whenever he does, the franchise events shows the game has been resolved and also says a stat recalculation requested. Can anyone tell me what that means? As a result of this the calendar shows the game has in fact been resolved but no change is made to the overall record of the teams in their win-lots record.

Originally posted by TheProdigy205 View Post
    The league commissioner for the online franchise I'm in is trying to resolve games for players that have not been playing their games. Whenever he does, the franchise events shows the game has been resolved and also says a stat recalculation requested. Can anyone tell me what that means? As a result of this the calendar shows the game has in fact been resolved but no change is made to the overall record of the teams in their win-lots record.
    The reason the record hadn't change yet was because it's still recalculating Stat. That's what that means. You have to give it some time to progress. Especially if there's Ben a lot of games to resolve

Comment

Working...
    X