1) Roster File Version to Version transfers.
2) Complete Team File Export/Import (MLB Level at minimum).
3) Player Appearance Tabs Export/Import capability.
4) Stirrups Medium Level selection (in-between Low & High).
5) Helmet Flaps editable to "None" on all helmets types or ability to select Basic style for all editable players.
6) Helmet Style editable to "None" to all only Caps while batting as used prior to the early '60s.
7) Catchers Mask Older Style versions.
8) Catchers Chest Protector Older Style versions.
9) Catchers Leg Guards Older Style versions.
10) Cleats Older Style versions.
11) Remove Retired #s restrictions
12) Editable Service Times
13) Add Hairstyle for Flattop/Crewcut
More Difficult Additions:
1) Ability to switch leagues between Houston & Milwaukee with adjusted schedule impact.
2) Customizable Division Setups with adjusted schedule impact.
3) Customizable Playoff Bracket setups relative to past historical setups.
4) Increased Dugout cutaway scenes during gameplay.
5) Increased Old Time Stadiums.
6) Increased Old Time Uniforms perhaps at least 1 set per past decades.
7) Customizable Team City & Mascot Names like Brooklyn, Montreal, California, Browns, Colt .45s, Pilots, Expos etc.
8) Extended 7th Innings Stretch music/scenes even possible stadium specific ones.
9) Pre-Game outside stadium scenes and commentary about upcoming game specifics.
10) Increased current League Standings, Leaders etc graphics during gameplay.
11) Allow 4 Man Starting Rotations
Fabulous Game as is but certainly can be improved to reach larger target markets.