Show Nation Full Minors Rosters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Nation Full Minors Rosters

This is a new full minors roster set, three releases are currently in the vault and the set is constantly being updated/improved much like the set that gets put out over at Operations Sports. The purpose of this set is not to compete with releases from OS, but to supplement the releases from their talented team, while providing an authentic, reliable, and unique alternative that releases frequently throughout the entire game cycle.

The base roster used here is the first live update that we got that was glitch free, this is in an effort to include as many original SCEA players that were available at launch as possible. All SCEA players that were created and added during the year were imported from the latest live roster update from which they can be found, and have been tested for name audio/twitter account recognition/career stats/hot zones...etc. All of these players have received different variations of visual upgrades/equipment/attribute adjustments/animation tweaks however I don't edit name audios on the ones with the additional SCEA functionality.

Much more information on the way,

Thank you

Last edited by BIGSHAWN1738; 01-17-2017, 04:37 PM.
    Go to the roster vault, sort by username, find bigshawn1738 and download the latest full minors roster set!

Originally posted by BIGSHAWN1738 View Post
    This is a new full minors roster set, three releases are currently in the vault and the set is constantly being updated/improved much like the set that gets put out over at Operations Sports. The purpose of this set is not to compete with releases from OS, but to supplement the releases from their talented team, while providing an authentic, reliable, and unique alternative that releases frequently throughout the entire game cycle.

The base roster used here is the first live update that we got that was glitch free, this is in an effort to include as many original SCEA players that were available at launch as possible. All SCEA players that were created and added during the year were imported from the latest live roster update from which they can be found, and have been tested for name audio/twitter account recognition/career stats/hot zones...etc. All of these players have received different variations of visual upgrades/equipment/attribute adjustments/animation tweaks however I don't edit name audios on the ones with the additional SCEA functionality.

Much more information on the way,

Thank you
    Interested and always a fan of all roster creators

Comment

aweeeesoommme THANK YOU!
      CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post

Interested and always a fan of all roster creators
        No question, I've borrowed contributions from honestly dozens of different roster sets in the vault, a lot of cool work out there from a ton of people for sure for sure man. I hope for next year or at some point in the next few games they add some stuff to the roster/player vaults to make them a bit more navigable but they are awesome social features.

Go to the roster vault, sort by username, find bigshawn1738 and download the latest full minors roster set!

Comment

Originally posted by Yngwie_Swain View Post
          aweeeesoommme THANK YOU!
          You're welcome brotha, updated version for the weekend coming tonight, working on it now.

Comment

new roster update will be in the vault within the hour, couldn't get quite get her up to date last night!

once it's up i'll be doing a franchise and i'll take some screen caps

Comment

1/22 update now up

RIP Yordano Ventura, he was not removed from this update

Comment

1/29 update posted

Comment

So I downloaded the rosters and they are great. I'm just curious how the players equipment, mainly the shoes, got all messed up. Everything looks so bland with no character

Comment

Originally posted by Jaronko View Post
                    So I downloaded the rosters and they are great. I'm just curious how the players equipment, mainly the shoes, got all messed up. Everything looks so bland with no character

I'm not sure what you mean, the players who don't have the sponsored gear have been switched to generic equipment if that's what you mean. However I still tried to give them good aesthetics with the patterns and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
                    X