Roster update delayed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster update delayed.

Looking to get it out sometime this week, but we ran into some problems early this morning preventing it from being deployed.

Update 4/13/16 - Roster Update #1 deployed successfully.
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Roster update delayed because they can't figure out what to do with Trevor Story!😆

Comment

I am waiting to start my season. I hope you get the rosters out soon.

Comment

Victor_SDS Do you know if byung-ho park will be on the update??

Comment

I myself am waiting to start my franchise for this update so I have Joey Rickard Dylan Bundy (who should have been in from the jump) and Hyun Soo Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Legendkillerz View Post
            I myself am waiting to start my franchise for this update so I have Joey Rickard Dylan Bundy (who should have been in from the jump) and Hyun Soo Kim
            Don't be shocked if some of them aren't in the furst update, the MLBPA can be slow on the approval process.

Comment

Good morning Vic!! Is their a list of today's updated ROSTER? Where can i find it? Thanks in advance for any help.

Comment

Need to add Dae-Ho Lee in the Mariners. He's a starter and can't believe he's not in the roster.

Also, all of the rookies seem to be from Alaska. Is this traditional?

SCEA needs a better team for making rosters. I know you guys might priortize other things first, but rosters are core to the game also. Accuracy reflects SCEA skills of handling busy times like this. Thanks for doing it but would like accuracy before posting things early.

Comment

Originally posted by zeebemn View Post
                  Victor_SDS Do you know if byung-ho park will be on the update??
                  He's in, but he needs some major edits.

Comment

Can someone tell me why Seager, Thompson, Matz, and Buxton are not considered rookies in the game but are in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by LEOMODE View Post
                      Need to add Dae-Ho Lee in the Mariners. He's a starter and can't believe he's not in the roster.

SCEA needs a better team for making rosters. I know you guys might priortize other things first, but rosters are core to the game also. Accuracy reflects SCEA skills of handling busy times like this. Thanks for doing it but would like accuracy before posting things early.
                      Contact the MLPA, if they don't get approval from them theres nothing SDS can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_3_dupree View Post
                        Can someone tell me why Seager, Thompson, Matz, and Buxton are not considered rookies in the game but are in real life?

Probably has something to do with the service time. In real life they can go by games played, at bats, etc. while in the game they really only go by service time to determine rookie status.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendkillerz View Post

Rickard was added but Bundy and Kim I did not notice. If you want to start your franchise right away head over to the roster vault and download a roster someone built that has those players in it.

Comment

Working...
                          X