daily roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily roster

How's come I can't use daily roster in season mode ?

Season mode is its own entity. Once you start it, you cant load rosters to change things.

Comment

Originally posted by jhack9 View Post
      Season mode is its own entity. Once you start it, you cant load rosters to change things.
      I tried to change to daily roster before starting a season but it won't let me. You can only do current, default, or saved.

Comment

Are you referring to the inside edge ratings for Diamond Dynasty? Those ratings are only for Diamond Dynasty. Only rosters you can use for season are current rosters which would be whatever the most current roster update was, default which is the rosters that shipped with the game (I think, or it is the same as current) or saved which would be a saved roster from your hard drive or downloaded from the valut. Whichever of the three roster sets you choose is the only roster you will use in your season as once you start your season or franchise is its own entity.

Comment

If you are playing franchise mode an upload the latest roster will it be in your Franchise mode Im trying to figure all this out if someone can help that would be great thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JEA0569 View Post
            If you are playing franchise mode an upload the latest roster will it be in your Franchise mode Im trying to figure all this out if someone can help that would be great thanks

What ever roster you use when you first create your franchise/season is the only roster you can load. One time deal. So no.

Comment

Working...
            X