Missing players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing players

I noticed something weird with your game. If a player goes to the minors and doesn't play any major ball, then in some updates you take him entirely out of the game. I'm a Mets fan and I see it every year and most recently in this game. Josh Edgin gets Tommy John surgery and is out for a year -- similar to not playing or going to minors -- he is removed as if he'll never play again. Why do you delete players off of free agency or minor league rosters and replace them with artificial players? Is there some kind of limit to real players?

Yeah. I noticed Jarrod Parker isn't even in the game to start since he's on the DL. I figured he'd be in the minors or a FA but nope. I started a season so when he comes back and gets put in an update I'll have to create him.

Comment

I don't if it's just me, but does it seem that they are fewer major league players in this years game. Even the free-agent pool seems to be very light on players. Their is no Chris Denorfia at all. He played last year, so where is he? Might be others missing as well that played last year.

Comment

Yeah this year I noticed they are totally short on players! There needs to be something done about this its ridiculous. I know there is licensing but come on!

Comment

Tony Zych of the Seattle Mariners needs to be added. He was a September call up and is making the Mariners bullpen this year. Can you please add? Thank you!!
          http://m.mariners.mlb.com/player/543964/tony-zych

Also
          Donn Roach pitch in a game last year for the Cubs needs to be added
          http://m.mariners.mlb.com/player/543698/donn-roach

Daniel Robertson played in several games for the Angles last year.
          http://m.mariners.mlb.com/player/543...niel-robertson

Comment

They really screwed up this year not adding in alot of Vets no Ryan raybourn no Matt Beslie the setup guy for the Nationals (yet he is in free agnets list of you transfer our roster form 15 with a portrait and all!! I understand missing rookies but god I hate when Vets are NOT in the game and you gotta spend hours creating them with correct service time because we can't edit servie time

Comment

Notice Craig Stammen is missing from the game. Like previous posters miss most of last year and got deleted from the game.

Comment

Check any roster thats currently out default, the march 29th update, they dont need to be recreated SCEA, you should be able to add them back with there real player model, the Matt Joyce, Randy Choate that was added on the March 29th update looks like ......well u now.....looks like they rushed them and put no detail in how they look at all and they have no career stats either. I thought they were proud to have career stats this year and they cant add that to players who are veteran player who will be in there updates this year?

I get it if a veteran hasnt play within a 2-3 year range u cant add them back as there real player model, but u should also have them stored somewhere would be a easy task to put them back on the game. I also understand when a real player is on the DL the season before u removed them but AROD was suspended for an entire year and he was never removed form game, say as YU DARVISH hasnt pitched in a year or 2 but remains on the game, but other players get taken off..

Comment

Anyone know where or how I can get a created Tony Gwynn Jr. that's aligned with his profile picture which is still available in The Show 16? I saw his profile picture when i imported a 2015 franchise but, the player appearance was not right at all and not editable.

Comment

Working...
                  X