Its not letting me upload my music.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its not letting me upload my music.

I have tried 3 different flashdrives and even went so far as to format one of them and it still wont read it or anything. My music is in MP3 format and I have it in a folder titled music. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having the same issue. I've tried everything you have, from different flashdrives to reformatting the drive to FAT32. I also have my music in MP3 format and in a folder named "Music". I'm hoping this is some kind of bug because I'm not sure what else I can do.

Comment

Restart the system. I read on another more helpful forum and everyone said to just restart the PS4 and it'll work. Thats what I did and it worked perfect after that.

Comment

So I was able to upload all the packs from Operation Sports, but when I try to upload my own music from iTunes for the Jukebox, it uploads, but I can't find the songs. I converted them to mp3, I just can't locate them. Any solutions?

Comment

I had to reformat my usb drive to FAT32 like the the other guy and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by xTwiSteDxPoiSoNx View Post
            So I was able to upload all the packs from Operation Sports, but when I try to upload my own music from iTunes for the Jukebox, it uploads, but I can't find the songs. I converted them to mp3, I just can't locate them. Any solutions?
            Packs? Can someone explain what he's talking about please? I'm new on this forum and Operation Sports as well

Comment

Originally posted by theinferno6819 View Post
              I have tried 3 different flashdrives and even went so far as to format one of them and it still wont read it or anything. My music is in MP3 format and I have it in a folder titled music. Any help would be appreciated.
              is it tell you the files are corrupted?

Comment

Working...
              X