Importing music on PS3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing music on PS3

Does anyone know how to import music for SOTS on PS3?

Use a flash drive. Plug it in and you have to save the music in the PS3 screen to a playlist or something like that.

Comment

yeah got to ya music map on ps3, there yasee ya flash drive open it or open menu andselect display all, then copy them to ya hd

ya can also use a media server, just switch it on in internet settings, ya need a media server on ya pc as wel

Comment

Using the USB flash drive...first create a folder called "music". Then using MP3 files ONLY- put your desired tracks into this folder. Safely remove the drive and insert it in your PS3 USB Port (I think it's still the second controller port like the ps4?) Then find the page to upload on the game. Once these are uploaded, When you are ready to add music to the jukebox you can also switch over to the list on the right and hit R2, it will switch from "Jukebox" to "In game cues"(or something to that affect) then they will be available for player and team assignment. Once you have the proper roster loaded that you are going to use for your game mode, Go to the assignments(each player has an editable one) Wish I had more specifics, but I'm at work and do not currently have access to my playstation! Good luck!
        CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

Working...
        X