Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stadium music (in RTTS) not existant or audible.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stadium music (in RTTS) not existant or audible.

I have been playing RTTS for years. Mainly for reason of custom music. I have never any problems implementing any music, until now. I imported 150 tracks, got drafted by Nationals AA team. I went in to the team editor, designated all but jeers/cheers and waited for a home game at Highland. But when that happened...

no walk up music, no music between innings, no music for hits, singles, steals, outs, homeruns... Nothing.

Commentary and other volumes are low enough to hear them. I do have it set to PA style because I enjoy hearing the simulation of hearing them through the stadium speakers. No music. Any others out there sharing my pain?

Did you assign in-game music cues vs the Jukebox cues in the front end?(same screen as the one you used to import/load the music from the usb) Team editor can't take anything that isn't assigned to in-game music cues.(where u can even designate when to start music on a track-it's very nifty, IMO!)
    CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

Working...
    X