I made this thread for three reasons:
1. Instruction on how to move music on PS4 (just to make it easy for everyone)
2. For everyone to post any leads on their individual teams music (walk ups, stadium specific)
3. Any issues
HOW TO MOVE MUSIC:
1. Move music to flash drive (make sure to convert to MP3, that's the only file format that works, and some sites only use different types of file formats). There are converters out there, and iTunes actually makes it easy to convert, took me about 10 minutes.
2. Make sure your music is stored on a folder called music. If you don't, when you try to import it, the show 16 won't see the flash drive at all and give you an error.
3. Go into options>Sounds of The Show>Manage Music Files. If you did everything correctly, when you hit import music, it should show you the name of your drive, and after selecting it should transfer your music. If it doesn't show, go back and recheck that you did steps one and two.
4. You're done! Enjoy your music in Sounds of the Show!
As far as places who have good soundtrack lists, I used Operation Sports, and the individual team page of mlb.com (ex. Google My Mets Music and the first link is the MLB site). If anyone else has any suggestions, post them for everyone (I could use some help too since I'm missing a little bit of music for my players!)