Can't Upload Music from USB to Sounds of the Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Upload Music from USB to Sounds of the Show

I go to music editor, and it recognizes my USB flashdrive, but then i get a goofy message that says there is no new music to download.
    Please tell me this is a glitch. The last two soundtracks were incredible.
    2016 soundtrack? The only weak part of a great game.

...Yet it plays on Media Player.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnieboy173 View Post
      I go to music editor, and it recognizes my USB flashdrive, but then i get a goofy message that says there is no new music to download.
      Please tell me this is a glitch. The last two soundtracks were incredible.
      2016 soundtrack? The only weak part of a great game.

In case you haven't done so yet,

On your flash drive make a folder just simply called "Music". thats what the program is searching for and it will take the files in that folder and import them. However i have run into some issues where it says the files are corrupt so it really is like hit or miss here.

Comment

Originally posted by motorheadGuy07 View Post

In case you haven't done so yet,

On your flash drive make a folder just simply called "Music". thats what the program is searching for and it will take the files in that folder and import them. However i have run into some issues where it says the files are corrupt so it really is like hit or miss here.
        I hear ya. It shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnieboy173 View Post
          I hear ya. It shouldn't be that hard.
          did it work for you

Comment

Originally posted by motorheadGuy07 View Post
            did it work for you
            No, and I'm getting pretty pissed about it, my friend. I notice that an administrator, etc., hasn't been on to address the issue, so I doubt it's isolated.
            Like I said, if the file entitled "MUSIC" plays on the ps4 media player, why not the game?

Comment

Working...
            X