Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we use our own Music with online play ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we use our own Music with online play ?

Just curious ... I would think not but just asking in the event I am wrong. Thanks

Originally posted by ANGONAR View Post
    Just curious ... I would think not but just asking in the event I am wrong. Thanks
    I'm wondering the same thing. Currently, during my online franchise games, I can hear all of the stadium sounds I've loaded. Unfortunately, the batter walk ups do not play. We are using a loaded roster and not the Live roster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

as long as you are assigning the proper team with the checkmark in the sounds of the show menu and assigning in-game audio tracks-should work
      CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

Originally posted by polyduster View Post

I'm wondering the same thing. Currently, during my online franchise games, I can hear all of the stadium sounds I've loaded. Unfortunately, the batter walk ups do not play. We are using a loaded roster and not the Live roster.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
        did you try downloading the roster you guys are using and add sounds to that roster?

Comment

Sounds of the show does not work online. It is a shame, because that would make online play even better. They definitely need to change this for next year's game.

Comment

Originally posted by HustlinOwl View Post

did you try downloading the roster you guys are using and add sounds to that roster?
            Sorry for the late reply, but yes, I downloaded the exact roster we are using and the sounds show up for each batter from the main menu of the game.

When I try and play a online franchise game, I still only hear the Stadium sounds. Very odd....

Comment

No they don't which is a shame. I have all Cubs players walking up to their real life music and I think it would be cool to show off their music online haha

Comment

Working...
              X