Deleting Music Files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Music Files

I was one of the unfortunate souls that did not realize the specifications that music files must have before trying to put them on Sounds of the Show. I uploaded roughly thirty files and sure enough, it begins crashing my game every time I go to view them or delete them. So I fix up the formatting on my USB drive, attempt to upload the files again, and it doesn't recognize any new files. On top of this, I can't figure out a way to delete the old ones since my game crashes every time I select the option to do so. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Blackpond95 View Post
    I was one of the unfortunate souls that did not realize the specifications that music files must have before trying to put them on Sounds of the Show. I uploaded roughly thirty files and sure enough, it begins crashing my game every time I go to view them or delete them. So I fix up the formatting on my USB drive, attempt to upload the files again, and it doesn't recognize any new files. On top of this, I can't figure out a way to delete the old ones since my game crashes every time I select the option to do so. Any suggestions?
    Same window where you upload the music is an option to delete file. You will see a list of all of your uploads. Check the box of the files that you want to delete from the game

Comment

Working...
    X