Music volume to low

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music volume to low

Some songs I imported onto sounds of the show have very low volume. They play and sound just fine on my CPU and PS4, but they are too low when I import them onto the game.

Same problem here. All of the music I imported is way too quiet.

Comment

Same issue here! Not cool!

Comment

Yeah I can barely hear the music in the stadium sometimes.

Comment

Same here. The music in the menus plays fine, but not in a game.

Comment

I haven't experimented with in-show settings, really...but I do know you need to get free software like audacity and convert mp3s to a higher db(usually "normalize" with a hard limiter works)anyway. If memory serves, there is an option somewhere to turn the stadium option off.(thus u would get the db level you would expect-the music in the stadium is at the level one would expect in such a cavernous locale)
            CATCH ME ON TWITCH.TV (live or archived) DOING MLB THE SHOW FRANCHISE at www.twitch.tv/Amish_guy_in_mn

Comment

Same problem here too

Comment

either turn the volume up in iTunes. or lower the rest of the in sound games such as commentary, and turn in game music up.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyyboyfloyd View Post
                  either turn the volume up in iTunes. or lower the rest of the in sound games such as commentary, and turn in game music up.

I've tried doing this, but there are some in game sounds that I'm guessing we can't change that get played at a very high volume when setting it like this. I'll try again tonight, maybe I missed some sound options. I do know that I had custom sounds in The Show 12 or 13 on the PS3 (can't remember now, getting too old), and never had any volume issues then. Same files too.

Comment

I've been able to get the in game music TOO loud by turning everything else down and music all the way up (with the default in game music) but I cannot increase the jukebox music. It is almost inaudible with the music that comes with the game and imported MP3s

Comment

Working...
                    X