Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy is at 10,077,281?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some guy is at 10,077,281?!

    Are you kidding me!? How does this even happen? Haha is there a way that people can cheat or something?

  • #2
    Bukktown has played a lot of CoTW and is up there consistently. I've also won a few prizes. I haven't seen any nefarious scores this year since they removed the ability to hit from behind the pitcher mid-last year.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think they need to improve the pitcher for this challenge. How do they expect you to hit anything when his pitches are all over the place and everytime you do get a hit its foul 98% of the time.

      Comment


      • #4
        There is no cheating. I've won 2 of the first 3 weeks and I'm in first again this week lol It's very simple. Learn the pitches you'll see and don't swing at balls. I laugh everytime someone asks me if I cheat. Just learn how to hit that's all...

        Comment


        • #5
          Yea noone cheating lol i got 100 mil last yr and phil is always up there

          Comment


          • #6
            COTW veterans cardinalbird5 and PhilG10 are just too good

            Comment


            • #7
              how do i do cotw?

              Comment


              • #8
                Does anybody know how long it takes to get your digital reward for being in the top 28 for last week?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hello ShowNation,

                  Sorry for the delay on prizes. All rewards have been added to your account if you were in the top 28 for Challenge of the Week - Week 6. Thank you all for playing!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dr_khouse View Post
                    how do i do cotw?
                    Hello dr_khouse,

                    CotW is a single User experience, you compete to score as many points as possible in order to win a prize. Prizes change each week. You can find the mode within "mini modes" from the main menu.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by JPinstripe View Post
                      Are you kidding me!? How does this even happen? Haha is there a way that people can cheat or something?

                      Remember guys, users can only win one autographed piece of memorabilia per year. So if someone is at the top of the leader boards. That User may have won a prize already and the next person in line will win the prize for that week. Be sure to check the leader boards frequently. Users who have won a piece of memorabilia will have a star next to their Username. Thank you all for playing and more prizes will be announced in the coming weeks.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i was pretty mad people displaced me by one hit last week. degroms changeup and bumgarners curveball get me; it's always those pitches

                        i decided to crack my thumb and it made my thumb feel weird and i missed the last changeup on a huge streak. was in 2nd till about 10 hours before it ended

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Charles_TheShow View Post


                          Remember guys, users can only win one autographed piece of memorabilia per year. So if someone is at the top of the leader boards. That User may have won a prize already and the next person in line will win the prize for that week. Be sure to check the leader boards frequently. Users who have won a piece of memorabilia will have a star next to their Username. Thank you all for playing and more prizes will be announced in the coming weeks.
                          if they win the autograph and then place first again..do they just receive the top digital prize?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tnorton3 View Post

                            if they win the autograph and then place first again..do they just receive the top digital prize?

                            Unfortunately no. If they place first again, they will be bumped off the leader board. We can not bump them down since that may cause someone who was rightfully in second place to become third.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Any chance at giving a reward to the highest overall accumulated scores? Something for those who aren't a top tier hitter, but dedicates a lot of time in COTW?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X