Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge of the Week - Week 1 prizes

Welcome to Challenge of the Week on MLB The Show 16
    With Opening Week around the corner, we start week 1 of the 2016 Season with the 2015 AL MVP Josh Donaldson going up against the 2014 NL Rookie of the Year Jacob deGrom. The TOP FIVE Users on the leader board will win a prize depending on the position you placed on the leader board.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_982.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	122.1 KB
ID:	28580

Prizes for Week 1
    • First Place: Josh Donaldson autographed Authentic Blue Jays hat, Rawlings Official MLB Baseball and a PS4 System cover plate.
    • Second Place: Jacob deGrom autographed Rawlings Official MLB Baseball.
    • Third Place: Three (3) Opening Week Card Packs.
    • Fourth Place: 10,000 Stubs and one (1) Opening Week Card Pack.
    • Fifth Place: 5,000 Stubs and one (1) Opening Week Card Pack.
    (Approximate retail value for each prize is less than $400.00)

This week begins on Monday, March 28th, 2016 at 6:00pm PDT and ends on Monday, April 4th, 2016 at 4:30am PDT. To play, simply select the Challenge of the Week option in mini modes from the main menu. Winners will be notified by a “PSN” XMB message on the PS3 System or via private message on the PS4 System. The “PSN” Username that will be contacting all winners will be TheShowBaseball.

Leader boards, rules, prize details and winners can also be found at the home of MLB The Show at TheShowNation.com Follow MLB The Show on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates and upcoming prizes.

Winners who do not respond to the prize award notification within seventy-two hours (72 hours) will forfeit their prize. Once forfeited, Sponsor will select the next highest scoring contestant and will continue this process until the prize has been awarded. Winners will be determined by the highest score posted during the contest period. Please allow four (4) to eight (8) weeks for receipt of prizes. Grand prize winners may only win one autographed piece of memorabilia throughout the duration of Challenge of the Week offerings within MLB The Show 16. Digital prize winners are allowed to win multiple weeks throughout the duration of Challenge of the Week offerings within MLB The Show 16.

The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
    Attached Files

If each Opening Week Card pack is 7500 stubs, then the total stubs value of the 5th price is 22500 which is greater than both the stubs value of the 3rd and 4th prizes. Seems like the prizes need to be adjusted a bit.

Comment

Are this years challenges closed to Australians again?

Comment

Good rewards!!

Comment

It's about time that you guys at The Show acknowledge your huge fans north of the border and let us win prizes too. We Canadians do have a baseball team you know . I am a huge fan of this franchise and appreciate all the work you guys put in. Great work this year. But please consider letting us in on the awesome prizes

Comment

Shockingly this mode doesn't work either.

Comment

Originally posted by JanBy View Post
              If each Opening Week Card pack is 7500 stubs, then the total stubs value of the 5th price is 22500 which is greater than both the stubs value of the 3rd and 4th prizes. Seems like the prizes need to be adjusted a bit.

Unless they've altered the prizes since your original post.... your math is just terrible. 5th place gets 5k stubs and one pack.... value of 12500

Comment

Originally posted by truckgirl1973 View Post
                It's about time that you guys at The Show acknowledge your huge fans north of the border and let us win prizes too. We Canadians do have a baseball team you know . I am a huge fan of this franchise and appreciate all the work you guys put in. Great work this year. But please consider letting us in on the awesome prizes

Completely agree, as a Blue Jays fan, I'd love the chance to win the Donaldson autographed gear! I understand it's probably just a matter of laws/regulations differing between Canada and the US, but it would be nice to have either the same opportunity to compete or a separate set of prizes (even just packs and stubs) for Canadian/International players.

Comment

Well I won last weeks contest and I'm from Canada so we will see if we are eligible. I sure hope so! Wouldn't make any sense if the top prize is A Blue Jays autographed hat but a Canadian can't win it. Should find out soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Yateball14 View Post

Unless they've altered the prizes since your original post.... your math is just terrible. 5th place gets 5k stubs and one pack.... value of 12500
                    They indeed altered it. It originally said 5th prize was 3 opening week packs which is worth 22500 stubs altogether. Now it looks like they bumped that prize to 3rd place. Maybe my post had something to do with it, who knows. After all, my math is pretty terrible

Comment

Originally posted by PhilG10 View Post
                      Well I won last weeks contest and I'm from Canada so we will see if we are eligible. I sure hope so! Wouldn't make any sense if the top prize is A Blue Jays autographed hat but a Canadian can't win it. Should find out soon!
                      The rules say you must be a legal US resident. I'm assuming it is a legal restriction that SDS has to follow. I wonder though if the law applies to digital prizes as well. They gave out prizes in the twitch streams and put no restritictions then, but maybe CoTW is different since its a competition and not a "raffle". Either way nice score you put up.

Comment

Working...
                      X