Card unlocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card unlocks

I've been playing challenge of the week for the first time even though I've been playing this game forever and I'm addicted. I've been hitting a mil plus and currently I think 31st with 1.9 mil,

What I didn't know and I'm not sure if this is a coincidence, since I've been hitting legend a lot I've been unlocking some great cards, 3 days straight I unlocked; starling Marte (gold) aroldis chapman (gold) and Max Scherzer (diamond)

Now my question is -- is this because I'm doing well in COTW or is it that Sony studios is just giving out better cards now??? I've never unlocked those kind of cards playing online and rarely in packs...

Anyone know if the chances of unlocking good things are increased depending on where you get in COTW??

I have no idea what you mean by "unlocking"? Unlocking refers to missions that you are completing. I dont remember any missions that can be completed in COTW. If you mean "rewards" I didnt know you could get rewards for playing COTW. Or do you mean your after game rewards have been better?

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckCLC View Post
      I have no idea what you mean by "unlocking"? Unlocking refers to missions that you are completing. I dont remember any missions that can be completed in COTW. If you mean "rewards" I didnt know you could get rewards for playing COTW. Or do you mean your after game rewards have been better?
      I've gotten a card for every session of COTW I've done. I haven't done one in a while but I did on occasion get gold cards. I got Quintana, Kluber and Springer this way.

Comment

Originally posted by josph_d_ii View Post

I've gotten a card for every session of COTW I've done. I haven't done one in a while but I did on occasion get gold cards. I got Quintana, Kluber and Springer this way.
        Ill have to play one tonight and see what happens.

Comment

Yes my after game rewards for COTW have been really good up to 5 gold items including 3 players and a diamond player

Comment

Ill have to play one tonight and see what happens.
            Any luck????

Comment

Originally posted by josph_d_ii View Post

Any luck????
              No, never received an award for playing that mode.

Comment

Working...
              X