Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge of the Week - Week 3 prizes

Welcome to Challenge of the Week on MLB The Show 16 - Week 3

Week 3 features the 2015 All Star Jose Altuve going up against the 2015 World Series Champ Edinson Volquez. The TOP FIVE Users on the leader board will win a prize depending on the position you placed on the leader board.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	mlb16-cotw-week3-v3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	28586

Prizes for Week 3
    • First Place: Jose Altuve autographed official Houston Astros hat, Rawlings MLB Baseball and a PS4 System plate.
    • Second Place: 20 Standard Pack Bundle.
    • Third Place: 10 Standard Pack Bundle.
    • Fourth Place: 8,000 Stubs.
    • Fifth Place: 5,000 Stubs.
    (Approximate retail value for each prize is less than $400.00)

This week begins on Monday, April 11th, 2016 at 5:30am PDT and ends Monday, April 18th, 2016 at 4:30am PDT. To play, simply select the Challenge of the Week option in mini modes from the main menu. Winners will be notified by a "PSN" XMB message on the PS3 System or via private message on the PS4 System. The "PSN" Username that will be contacting all winners will be TheShowBaseball.

Leader boards, rules, prize details and winners can also be found at the home of MLB The Show at TheShowNation.com. Follow 'MLB The Show on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates and upcoming prizes.

Winners who do not respond to the prize award notification within seventy-two hours (72 hours) will forfeit their prize. Once forfeited, Sponsor will select the next highest scoring contestant and will continue this process until the prize has been awarded. Winners will be determined by the highest score posted during the contest period. Please allow four (4) to eight (8) weeks for receipt of prizes. Grand prize winners may only win one autographed piece of memorabilia throughout the duration of Challenge of the Week offerings within MLB The Show 16. Digital prize winners are allowed to win multiple weeks throughout the duration of Challenge of the Week offerings within MLB The Show 16.

The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and D.C. only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or D.C. at the time of entry.
    Attached Files

While I spent countless hours playing Challenge of the Week last year, I have never been close to finishing Top 5 in any of the challenges. It would be nice if you threw a bone to the Average Joe's out there by giving out a pack to the Top 6-100 or something like that. Do something so the non-elite players feel like they have a chance of winning something.

Comment

Originally posted by gopherfan View Post
      While I spent countless hours playing Challenge of the Week last year, I have never been close to finishing Top 5 in any of the challenges. It would be nice if you threw a bone to the Average Joe's out there by giving out a pack to the Top 6-100 or something like that. Do something so the non-elite players feel like they have a chance of winning something.
      To heck with all that noise, just fix the game

Comment

Originally posted by gopherfan View Post
        That would be really nice. I don't even bother playing it knowing I can't compete with the top 5.

Comment

I like seeing all the cool stuff I'll never win.

Comment

good good good

Comment

Challenge of the week... Play and finish a Diamond dynasty online game vs another user. (Warning has about a 5% success rate)

Comment

How about letting us players in Canada win something for a change.

Comment

ChipFu. I finished first in Week 1 when the prize was autographed John Donaldson autographed items. It makes no sense why they have TORONTO BLUE JAYS items as a prize when a Canadian can't even win it...

Comment

Working...
                  X