Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge of the week only for US?

Hi
    I would like to know if there's some plans to let people outside the USA to play Challenge of the week. I'm from Canada and I think it's unfair that even if I paid big bucks for that game I don't have access to all the modes this game offers. You could do like Madden 16 does i.e. you give all the rewards but people outside the USA cannot have the big prizes like signed jerseys for example. There is no reason why we could not have cards packs, items, stubs, etc...

I've won 2 weeks now and I can only win digital prizes even though the Week 1 prize was TORONTO BLUE JAYS autographed items. Why have Toronto Blue Jays prizes if a Canadian can't even win it? We are eligible for digital prizes though and there is no limit for how many digital prizes you can win this year so don't stop playing. I definitely feel your pain, I think it's totally unfair that Canadians can't win.

Comment

My bad!! I didn't know I had to go all the way through the rules before I could accept and then do the challenge...

Comment

Originally posted by Devil_Poussinet View Post
        Hi
        I would like to know if there's some plans to let people outside the USA to play Challenge of the week. I'm from Canada and I think it's unfair that even if I paid big bucks for that game I don't have access to all the modes this game offers. You could do like Madden 16 does i.e. you give all the rewards but people outside the USA cannot have the big prizes like signed jerseys for example. There is no reason why we could not have cards packs, items, stubs, etc...

Hello ShowNation,
        Currently we are unable to send out prizes outside of the U.S. due to the rules stated in the EULA. We plan on looking into different options for the future. Thank you all for playing and being loyal supporters of MLB The Show and Challenge of the Week.

Comment

Working...
        X