Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge of the Week prohibits non US customers from ability to gain Platinum trophy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge of the Week prohibits non US customers from ability to gain Platinum trophy

Not that I am striving to obtain the platinum trophy for MLB 16 but one of the trophies (Legendary) does it not require you to participate in the challenge of the week?

"Reach Legend difficulty in Challenge of the Week."

If that is the case and non US residents are not eligible to participate in Challenge of the Week then nobody outside the US can ever get the platinum trophy for this game...

I think you can still play the mode you are just not eligible to win prizes. Could be wrong though.

Comment

You can still play CotW and unlock the Trophy, it is only the rewards that are not eligible outside of the US.

Comment

OK because I wouldn't mind trying it out just for fun. I don't want to get banned (again) for doing something "illegal" /rolleyes

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhooks76 View Post
          Not that I am striving to obtain the platinum trophy for MLB 16 but one of the trophies (Legendary) does it not require you to participate in the challenge of the week?

"Reach Legend difficulty in Challenge of the Week."

If that is the case and non US residents are not eligible to participate in Challenge of the Week then nobody outside the US can ever get the platinum trophy for this game...
          Don't worry. You gotta win 20 games straight in battle Royal. I'm a plat hunter and I love this game. I've gotten to 14 a few times and I will tell you...that trophy is more rare then a foreign player playing challenge of the week lol

Comment

Working...
          X