Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra Innings is still here, just in a different spot.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Innings is still here, just in a different spot.

Here's how to find Extra Innings in MLB The Show 16:
    1. Go into Diamond Dynasty
    2. Go to Records
    3. Go to Standings
    4. Pick who you want to play extra innings against.
    twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
    For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Are there rewards for these games or does every game fail to be processed?

Comment

Would be cool to add a search option, so you can search a username because going through the standings to find a specific person is VERY time consuming

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
        Would be cool to add a search option, so you can search a username because going through the standings to find a specific person is VERY time consuming
        Good point. I'll pass on that feedback!
        twitter.com/MLBTheShow_Tips
        For support: theshow@playstation.sony.com

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I was flabbergasted that I couldn't find it.

Comment

If someone wants a FB CJ Wilson. Mine is the only one on the market and I'm taking a loss on it to sell it

Comment

Any time I try and select Hall of Fame difficulty it reverts back to rookie or vet not sure which. Is this a bug?

Comment

Anyone know how to find the hidden missions

Comment

Already knew about it but great tip.

Haven't been able to get a single game to count. Played 5, all queued. For me the mode is broken. I've heard of others with the same issue.
                  Might work for others though.

Comment

anybody know y playing extra innings is now 3 innings long, and everytime i play it sends me game to the que

Comment

Originally posted by ldbice View Post
                      anybody know y playing extra innings is now 3 innings long, and everytime i play it sends me game to the que

I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Would love to play 9 innings. Also batting 1.000 on being queued.

Comment

Originally posted by ldbice View Post

This is most likely due to you playing conquest beforehand. Every time I bounce between the two the first extra innings is always 3 innings. Exit DD and come back in should fix the problem.

Comment

So now ever single game is going to queue, plus they are only three innings long. With is going on guys like seriously

Comment

This should be moved to the main menu of starting up games. I'm sure a lot of people don't even know this is still in the game (great feature by the way). Also, sorting and searching so far is really poor in DD. Not being able to sort stats is something that should not be there.

Comment

Also why is every game going to queue? It doesn't record the results nor give players a reward (at least for me it doesn't) when the game is complete.

Comment

Working...
                              X