Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra Innings is still here, just in a different spot.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think more free stubs are in order again, I'd say like maybe 10,000. I mean considering a lot of players are being forced to be "game testers"

Comment

Guess the difficulty staying on rookie is another long list of oversights.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_SDS View Post
        Here's how to find Extra Innings in MLB The Show 16:
        1. Go into Diamond Dynasty
        2. Go to Records
        3. Go to Standings
        4. Pick who you want to play extra innings against.
        Innings count bug. Pitched 2 complete games today (9 innings) pitchers Only got credited for 3 innings . Yes I've made a bug report

Comment

Seems like the difficulty setting is still not working properly for Extra Innings games. I tried to play on rookie but I swear the difficulty was either HOF or Legend since my PCI was very small and their team was really good.

Comment

I was thinking of playing an Extra inngs game...Is it all fixed now?

Comment

Originally posted by riot1002 View Post
              I was thinking of playing an Extra inngs game...Is it all fixed now?
              no pitchers still only getting 3 innings

Comment

Originally posted by rideonmyfatpony View Post
                no pitchers still only getting 3 innings
                hey pony what does that mean exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by riot1002 View Post

hey pony what does that mean exactly?

When I go to my records then game history and my boxscore all my pitchers innings are messed up... lets say Strasburg pitched 8.2 innings and Betances 1 batter, that was my last game. When I go to the game history and boxscore it says Strasburg pitched 2.7 innings and Betances 0.1

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post
                    Would be cool to add a search option, so you can search a username because going through the standings to find a specific person is VERY time consuming
                    I played extra innings games exclusively(bad internet connection) last year against friends teams all year in last year in 15. My questions is this something that could be out in this year? I'll admit I'm a simpleton when it comes to How this stuff works

Comment

I really hope you guys get rid of the "R2 hesitation cheese", or whatever term you guys use for it!! You all know what I'm talking about. You select your pitch, then go to deliver and you can't lock in. Didn't happen at all until dude had sacks jammed with Stocker up. I'm up by one. I can't lock my delivery in 4 times in a row, then a foul. Can't lock in another 4 times in a row, then another foul. Can't lock in another four times in a row, (I step off every time I can't lock in) then another foul. Then the mistake pitch, and a jack. Then like magic, my controller works just fine on the next hitter. Please for the love of god, get rid of this as it pollutes an otherwise pretty damn good game. Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                      X