MLB The Show 17 Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB The Show 17 Changes

I know everyone has an opinion on how to make the next game better. AND I know the game is probably getting close to the final product BUT some things to think about for next year

1. Adding filters when picking your squad. (Great quests, but very hard to find that one player that can give tickets, or counts for a certain team)
    2. Add stats for the computer teams you play. (I know they have your counted stats saved, but it would be cool to see which pitchers you do well against and which you struggle with)
    3. Season Mode in Diamond Dynasty where you can take your squad and fill in for an actual teams schedule for the upcoming season, then play the whole year.
    4. Sidenote - (Bayfront Park is really cool, but the amusement park should have lights on during night games)

Anything else that people can think of feel free to add

AND BTW. probably none of this stuff will make it into the next game, but they are just suggestions

I think there should be ragdoll physics or something. Because too many times I see a fielder chasing a foul and then he collides with a low wall, but he just keeps running in the same place. It would be cool if he flips over of something, because it would make it riskier to go for fouls in the crowd. It would also work for takeout slides because sometimes the 2b gets hit, but he just gets pushed sideways, even though he should of fallen. It would also be hilarious to see outfielders collide and crash Fifa 16 style :P

Comment

Explain to us all the attributes that affect hitting and how they affect it

Comment

I would like the ability to save 2 or 3 different line ups. You could have 1 set up for missions and a right handed and left handed line up so when you get to that screen rather than only being able to swap in and out bench players you could have a whole line up (bench included) to switch to. It kinda sucks having a good lefty, at least half the time I'll hear someone clicking around with their line up then they back out because they're not set up for it. I've never used my post season Lester H2H in about 25 games. I'm assuming when I get backed out on at least half the time it's because they see it's a lefty

Comment

Originally posted by bradphil87 View Post
          I would like the ability to save 2 or 3 different line ups. You could have 1 set up for missions and a right handed and left handed line up so when you get to that screen rather than only being able to swap in and out bench players you could have a whole line up (bench included) to switch to. It kinda sucks having a good lefty, at least half the time I'll hear someone clicking around with their line up then they back out because they're not set up for it. I've never used my post season Lester H2H in about 25 games. I'm assuming when I get backed out on at least half the time it's because they see it's a lefty
          I agree with this 100%. Multiple lineups, and the game is locked in after the random pitcher selection.

Comment

Make bunting easier. Also eliminate swings so it's all bunts just like real baseball. Also increase the odds a major league baseball player will flat out whiff on a fly ball he's camped under. Lastly, more homeruns. Ten homeruns every game just isn't enough. To accommodate this with the first suggestion make square the "power bunt" button.

Comment

Originally posted by HitpasCR View Post
              Make bunting easier. Also eliminate swings so it's all bunts just like real baseball. Also increase the odds a major league baseball player will flat out whiff on a fly ball he's camped under. Lastly, more homeruns. Ten homeruns every game just isn't enough. To accommodate this with the first suggestion make square the "power bunt" button.
              Lol, thanks for the laugh

Comment

Stop the horrible double and triple pumps from the outfield and the stupid double cuts from the outfield. STATS, STATS, STATS, it baseball we need real and easier stats on the back of cards not 2001 unnecessary idiotic, unsorted garbage that SDS gave us this year.

On the plus side great job with mission and content this year.

Comment

TRADING!!!!!. This way could actually have another way of getting a card we want by trading with other players. Could even have a trade area so say you want a prime 99 Alex Rodriguez, and to get it it will have a list of what players you need to trade for it or how many diamonds, golds, silvers, bronzes you need to trade for it. Make it like the Captains area where you have a list of players.

Know its been said already but making it easier to sort through players to set lineups and also to feed to myplayer.

One last thing that really bugs me is when you blow a pitcher up with a line drive to the head, or any part of the body, realistically majority of the time they dont recover right away, pick up the ball and throw you out. Actually have them go down and have to be taken out the game. Was playing a buddy and i hit a line drive at the pitchers head, it bounced off and he picked it up and threw me out and stayed in the game.

Comment

How about being able to change/edit our lineups from the mobile site?

Comment

MLB the show companion app for android / iOS, lets us doing everything the website does, just a little easier from our phones.

Also would like to do a season, or tourneys with our DD team.

Get rid of twitter and add stats to the cards. Allow us to see our pitchers' pitching stats (not hitting)

Comment

Also need to see the pitchers break and control of pitches don't need to be on daddy leagues to check that kind of absurd

Comment

I would suggest making a card trading system. In madden nfl, they have made a very nice unique trading system that allows players to be able to auction and bid on certain cards. I would laso like to be able to have challenges for certain awards. This would make the game amazing

Comment

A filter that's lets you feed you're CP by team not just positions. Would save alot of time

Comment

Originally posted by blackranger85 View Post
                              TRADING!!!!!. This way could actually have another way of getting a card we want by trading with other players. Could even have a trade area so say you want a prime 99 Alex Rodriguez, and to get it it will have a list of what players you need to trade for it or how many diamonds, golds, silvers, bronzes you need to trade for it. Make it like the Captains area where you have a list of players.

Know its been said already but making it easier to sort through players to set lineups and also to feed to myplayer.

One last thing that really bugs me is when you blow a pitcher up with a line drive to the head, or any part of the body, realistically majority of the time they dont recover right away, pick up the ball and throw you out. Actually have them go down and have to be taken out the game. Was playing a buddy and i hit a line drive at the pitchers head, it bounced off and he picked it up and threw me out and stayed in the game.
                              Trading is a bad idea. If trading happened there wouldnt be a market for mission cards because friends would just grind and trade. Everyones teams would be stacked too fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X