MLB The Show 17 Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CallMeTinCup View Post

Trading is a bad idea. If trading happened there wouldnt be a market for mission cards because friends would just grind and trade. Everyones teams would be stacked too fast.
    It could work if say you get to do one trade if such and such. Maybe if you complete a mission. Have it as a feature but keep it rare.

Comment

How bout this? If 100+ mph scorcher nails the hurler, he falls down or limps or something.

Comment

And I see someone made this point. Retracted.

Comment

Originally posted by HitpasCR View Post
          Make bunting easier. Also eliminate swings so it's all bunts just like real baseball. Also increase the odds a major league baseball player will flat out whiff on a fly ball he's camped under. Lastly, more homeruns. Ten homeruns every game just isn't enough. To accommodate this with the first suggestion make square the "power bunt" button.
          LOL you made my day

Comment

I think DD should use a salary cap system instead of inside edge.
            Every week they can change the players worth which would force players to insert different players into their lineup or weaken a stronger area of their team.
            Inside edge is garbage and isn't accurate at all.
            Give the team a total amount of points and each player gets a point total based on their overall ranking. then as players are added to the squad subtract from the overall number.
            It would force players to truely find players that aren't gold or diamonds that can contribute to their team based on the teams needs.

Comment

Make bunting easier. Also eliminate swings so it's all bunts just like real baseball. Also increase the odds a major league baseball player will flat out whiff on a fly ball he's camped under. Lastly, more homeruns. Ten homeruns every game just isn't enough. To accommodate this with the first suggestion make square the "power bunt" button.

Love this. More line drives off the pitchers head for outs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by w1ck3dx24 View Post
                I know everyone has an opinion on how to make the next game better. AND I know the game is probably getting close to the final product BUT some things to think about for next year

1. Adding filters when picking your squad. (Great quests, but very hard to find that one player that can give tickets, or counts for a certain team)
                2. Add stats for the computer teams you play. (I know they have your counted stats saved, but it would be cool to see which pitchers you do well against and which you struggle with)
                3. Season Mode in Diamond Dynasty where you can take your squad and fill in for an actual teams schedule for the upcoming season, then play the whole year.
                4. Sidenote - (Bayfront Park is really cool, but the amusement park should have lights on during night games)

Anything else that people can think of feel free to add

AND BTW. probably none of this stuff will make it into the next game, but they are just suggestions

Not sure if this has been brought up but I would like to see an option to go to the marketplace from the cards in Your Squad in DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter4213 View Post
                  I think DD should use a salary cap system instead of inside edge.
                  Every week they can change the players worth which would force players to insert different players into their lineup or weaken a stronger area of their team.
                  Inside edge is garbage and isn't accurate at all.
                  Give the team a total amount of points and each player gets a point total based on their overall ranking. then as players are added to the squad subtract from the overall number.
                  It would force players to truely find players that aren't gold or diamonds that can contribute to their team based on the teams needs.

Not all the time but a specific mode like this, nice post brother, I realize this is practically BR but something similar with a cap system like this would be cool. Just make the cap lower than the league average and it would get really interesting watching peoples lineups change for pitching, contact, power, defense, etc. Ha, you'd end up with a lot of 2014/2015 esque Royals.

Comment

I had this in another post but something I'd really like to see is another way to get diamond or legend players. For example, Arenado led the NL in home runs last year. Make a specific goal that your created player has to hit 50 home runs as part of a multi step mission. Same thing for legends, find a particular stat they are known for and work towards it. Of course the missions should be difficult and time-consuming, but it's something different than just saving stubs or playing the market, neither of which are my favorite things to do. And it could require you to use your created player to achieve those stats, giving you a reason to use him.

Comment

Make bunting easier.
                      I'm ded.

10 characters

Comment

Working...
                      X