What is your biggest comeback?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your biggest comeback?

I just played the greatest game of my life. I was down 8 to nothing in the 6th inning. I was just missing and was about to quit. I decided to hang around for an inning or two more then this happened.
    Tigers batting. Wagner pitching. Suzuki lined out to Rodriguez (L6). McCutchen pinch hit for Ellsbury. McCutchen struck out chasing a changeup low and in. Fb Miggy lined to center for a single. Cabrera homered to center. Fb Miggy scores. Mauer grounded to left for a single. Pujols lined out to Reyes (L4).

Tigers batting. Melancon pitching. Rodriguez grounded to center for a single. Tulowitzki flied out to Suzuki (F8). Rodney in bullpen. Hamilton pinch hit for Betances. Hamilton grounded and deflected off pitcher Melancon for a single. Rodriguez advances to 2nd. Suzuki flied out to Williams (F7). Rodriguez advances to 3rd. McCutchen grounded out to Reyes (4-3).
    Tigers batting. Fb Miggy popped out to Arenado (P5). Cabrera grounded and deflected off right fielder Trout for a single. Chapman in bullpen. Betances in bullpen. Mauer homered to center. Cabrera scores. Pujols struck out chasing a curveball low and away. Rodriguez flied out to Suzuki (F8).
    Tigers batting. Betances pitching. Tulowitzki homered to center. Oh in bullpen. Beltre pinch hit for Rodney. Beltre doubled to center. Suzuki lined to center for a single. Beltre advances to 3rd. McCutchen struck out swinging early at a slider down the middle. Fb Miggy homered to left. Beltre scores. Suzuki scores. Cabrera homered to left.*
    I just want to say Cabrera is the best card in the game I rake with him and he hasn't made an error yet.
    What is your guys best comeback?

Originally posted by petey3135775 View Post
    I just played the greatest game of my life. I was down 8 to nothing in the 6th inning. I was just missing and was about to quit. I decided to hang around for an inning or two more then this happened.
    Tigers batting. Wagner pitching. Suzuki lined out to Rodriguez (L6). McCutchen pinch hit for Ellsbury. McCutchen struck out chasing a changeup low and in. Fb Miggy lined to center for a single. Cabrera homered to center. Fb Miggy scores. Mauer grounded to left for a single. Pujols lined out to Reyes (L4).

Tigers batting. Melancon pitching. Rodriguez grounded to center for a single. Tulowitzki flied out to Suzuki (F8). Rodney in bullpen. Hamilton pinch hit for Betances. Hamilton grounded and deflected off pitcher Melancon for a single. Rodriguez advances to 2nd. Suzuki flied out to Williams (F7). Rodriguez advances to 3rd. McCutchen grounded out to Reyes (4-3).
    Tigers batting. Fb Miggy popped out to Arenado (P5). Cabrera grounded and deflected off right fielder Trout for a single. Chapman in bullpen. Betances in bullpen. Mauer homered to center. Cabrera scores. Pujols struck out chasing a curveball low and away. Rodriguez flied out to Suzuki (F8).
    Tigers batting. Betances pitching. Tulowitzki homered to center. Oh in bullpen. Beltre pinch hit for Rodney. Beltre doubled to center. Suzuki lined to center for a single. Beltre advances to 3rd. McCutchen struck out swinging early at a slider down the middle. Fb Miggy homered to left. Beltre scores. Suzuki scores. Cabrera homered to left.*
    I just want to say Cabrera is the best card in the game I rake with him and he hasn't made an error yet.
    What is your guys best comeback?
    Nice. Not sure but maybe down by 4-5. But thats pretty impressive coming back down 8. Gotta admit you have a lot of heart.

Comment

Not sure. I'd have to check my game logs.

Comment

I was losing 8-1 going into the bottom of the 3rd in a br game and scored 8 runs in the bottom half to win 9-8 on a walk off grandslam .

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Frog- View Post
          I was losing 8-1 going into the bottom of the 3rd in a br game and scored 8 runs in the bottom half to win 9-8 on a walk off grandslam .
          Nice man I was once up 7 and allowed 6 runs in bottom 3 of br. Game ended with 2 guys on base.

Comment

I've had a few 4 or 5 run comebacks. Can't remember my biggest. But probably my favorite happened recently. I was only down 2-0 but moreso, I was completely being dominated and could not do anything at the plate and only had one hit I believe up to the top of the 9th inning... I was just going to go thru the process of swing and misses and give him the win when everything came together and I scored 6 runs out of nowhere. Hit after hit. And I ended up winning 6-2. A few days later I'm still getting a smile out of that win. lol.

Comment

Recently I've had a 6 run comeback, I don't know if it's the biggest, 8-2 in the 6th and won 9-8

Comment

Working...
              X