Ps4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps4

Just curious if you have to pay for PlayStation online for MLB the show? I currently have a PS3 and thinkin about getting a PS4 but don't wanna have to pay to play online.

Originally posted by twilzz1 View Post
    Just curious if you have to pay for PlayStation online for MLB the show? I currently have a PS3 and thinkin about getting a PS4 but don't wanna have to pay to play online.
    Yes. ---------

Comment

Yes. It's an additional $59.99/year retail. There are places online where you can get it cheaper at times.

Comment

not trying to be rude but you should probably get a PS4 anyways, PS3 is going to be obsolete pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by skepple15 View Post

not trying to be rude but you should probably get a PS4 anyways, PS3 is going to be obsolete pretty soon.
          Yup. That time is coming just about now. MLB 17, AND most titles moving forward won't have a PS3 version made.

Comment

Yes, its really expensive though, comes out to like $5.00 a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Frog- View Post

Yes, its really expensive though, comes out to like $5.00 a month.
              Ya thats brutal... You wanna just send me the money for it? Venmo works for me if thats cool by you.

Comment

Skip a couple coffees you cheapskate.

Comment

This coming from a Ps3 player up until maybe November. Just get a Ps4. Matter fact my Playstation plus just expired on Tuesday and I'm going to renew it. I bought a playstation plus card instead of a playstation store card when i had ps3. I kept it since i was planning on upgrading. I had the 3 month one. Dude its worth it. The graphics and gameplay is soooooo much better. Plus just the ps4 itself like menu and features is pretty legit...Do it bro

Comment

Originally posted by tomivory23 View Post
                    This coming from a Ps3 player up until maybe November. Just get a Ps4. Matter fact my Playstation plus just expired on Tuesday and I'm going to renew it. I bought a playstation plus card instead of a playstation store card when i had ps3. I kept it since i was planning on upgrading. I had the 3 month one. Dude its worth it. The graphics and gameplay is soooooo much better. Plus just the ps4 itself like menu and features is pretty legit...Do it bro
                    I agree.I just bought a new ps4 and it is way better than the ps3 and I am just fooling around on mlb 15 until 17 releases.I didn't know we had to pay to play online though.How do I get this done?

Comment

They're supporting the pro in 17 too which is great cause I have one. I have an hdr 4K Sony TV and the pro which is 4K and hdr and even the difference in the pro which has both is WAY better looking then the original PS4 that now can support hdr but not 4K gaming. The new system with the right 4K hdr TV is sick!

Comment

I made a thread about Griffey maybe being behind a paywall. I don't have PSN+ for the reasons I already went into in my thread. If you are a huge online play kind of person, you have no choice but to pay extra to unlock content already on the disc with PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by gameday7707 View Post

I agree.I just bought a new ps4 and it is way better than the ps3 and I am just fooling around on mlb 15 until 17 releases.I didn't know we had to pay to play online though.How do I get this done?
                          Go to a local store or gaming i usually just get mine from CVS and buy a playstation Plus card for either 3 months or 12 months. Go home and at the playstation menu playstation plus should be on the left and then redeem code on back of playstation plus card

Comment

Originally posted by tomivory23 View Post

Go to a local store or gaming i usually just get mine from CVS and buy a playstation Plus card for either 3 months or 12 months. Go home and at the playstation menu playstation plus should be on the left and then redeem code on back of playstation plus card
                            Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
                            X