The Show Xbox One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Show Xbox One

I do not see why they don't just produce the game for Xbox One also. The number of people that buy a PS4 solely for MLB cannot boost their hardware sales enough to compete with the amount of copies they would sell on Xbox.

Not to mention stub sales.

Comment

Sony must pay either MLB or SDS a pile of money to keep it off of XBOX, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. Same thing with other games as well.

Comment

It's a Sony IP and Sony paid handsomely for the exclusive right to produce the game. Sony would never license their rights to a rival. Simple as that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by basetommyball View Post
            It's a Sony IP and Sony paid handsomely for the exclusive right to produce the game. Sony would never license their rights to a rival. Simple as that.
            I understand that, however I think they could produce it for other systems similar to Sega and 2K sports.

Comment

Highly doubt it happens. They paid big bucks for it to be a console exclusive and with the growth of the game comes the growth of sales of PS4 consoles (especially this year bring the first with no PS3 version). I agree they are missing out on a segment of customers that are diehard Xbox players, but big time baseball fans, or people who like the look of the game, will likely buy the console & game if they really want to enjoy it. I can attest to this because I did it for MLB 15. Ended up trading in my XB1 to get MLB 17 & some extras because I'm now and MLB addict. Lol

Comment

I use to have the xbox 360 as my previous console. I switched for the new generation to PS4 because of MLB and it was totally worth it! Aside from bunt cheese. lol. But definitely my fav game ever. I use to be a huge NBA2k fan, but MLB has def surpassed that for me and I play it exclusively now. I'm sure many players have gotten Playstation because of MLB as well.

Comment

I basically love baseball but my younger brother plays Xbox and I like to play games to keep in touch with him. It is pretty annoying.

Comment

I have an Xbox one, I feel it's the better console, I bought a PS4 solely for this game. And there's a ton of people like me who've done the same

Comment

Until there is only 1 console, you will always have games that are exclusive. It's the reason you will never see a Nintendo game like Mario or Zelda on Playstation or Xbox. Consoles get exclusive games. It's just the way things work. PC also gets exclusive games. The only option is to own all the consoles like I do or borrow one from a friend.

Comment

Ramone made a twitter post today about the show and in the pic he had an Xbox controller. Not sure what to make of this.

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post
                          Ramone made a twitter post today about the show and in the pic he had an Xbox controller. Not sure what to make of this.
                          Man that would be a dream come true for me. I have no preference of one console over another just my brother is on Xbox.

It actually would explain why Microsoft hasn't yet found a way to get a real baseball game developed.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfgangRockie View Post

Man that would be a dream come true for me. I have no preference of one console over another just my brother is on Xbox.

It actually would explain why Microsoft hasn't yet found a way to get a real baseball game developed.
                            It just makes no sense to me. I could be wrong, but far as I know SDS is owned by sony or has an agreement with Sony to make this title only for Sony. And if SDS is owned by Sony it would make zero sense seeing him with an xbox controller I front of what looks like dev equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

It just makes no sense to me. I could be wrong, but far as I know SDS is owned by sony or has an agreement with Sony to make this title only for Sony. And if SDS is owned by Sony it would make zero sense seeing him with an xbox controller I front of what looks like dev equipment.
                              It would make sense for them to keep it under wraps to minimize the loss of console purchases after the announcement.

Comment

Working...
                              X