All stats missions complete?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All stats missions complete?

Is there anyone out there who has completed all 60 of the player stats missions? Just curious... I think there were 6 or 7 attached to players that were only available via captains store tix. Also a couple that are very expensive stubs wise.
    Myself, I'm saving for Miggy / N Ryan in the 400k range

I know a few who are close. Don't know if anyone is 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVandelay531 View Post
      Is there anyone out there who has completed all 60 of the player stats missions? Just curious... I think there were 6 or 7 attached to players that were only available via captains store tix. Also a couple that are very expensive stubs wise.
      Myself, I'm saving for Miggy / N Ryan in the 400k range
      I am four away, but they are all players that can be only acquired by tickets (Braun, Cepeda, Greinke, and Wright). I am getting ready to get Braun but the others need to show up on the next rank 50 cycle or they will never be done as I will put all effort into 17 (I will probably play a real game with 16 though from time to time though as it is such a great team).

Comment

I got Braun and Cepeda instead of Pujols.... thinking Albert would come back to the store again.... once I get miggy and Ryan, I'll be missing Pujols, wright, and grienke in addition to the handful reward cards that I noobed out and quicksold

Comment

Working...
        X