Loyalty card(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty card(s)

So this was my first time playing online mlb and diamond dynasty all together and I became obsessed with it this year. I understand that people got loyalty cards in mlb 16 from playing dd in 15. What we're the rewards given, and were there different tiers for different levels of players? What can be expected for mlb 17?

My loyalty reward was 88 brandon Crawford. You can't sell on the market. I believe it's just a non sellable gold card.

Comment

I haven't heard of someone actually getting a good card from this. I got a gold Carlos Gomez who turned to silver like a week into the season.

Comment

Originally posted by JuiceBagnAs View Post
        So this was my first time playing online mlb and diamond dynasty all together and I became obsessed with it this year. I understand that people got loyalty cards in mlb 16 from playing dd in 15. What we're the rewards given, and were there different tiers for different levels of players? What can be expected for mlb 17?

Yeah they also did this going from 14 to 15 as well. If they do it again and its the same as the last two years it'll be like this.

If you did not play 16 you will get: 1 SILVER Player, Equipment, Ritual and Sponsorship
        If you did play 16 you will get: 1 GOLD Player, Equipment, Ritual and Sponsorship

I believe none of these cards will be able to be sold in Marketplace but in all likelihood you will be able to use them in exchange sets or quicksell them.

As much as people complain they need to realize that some people will not be able to jump in right away and open packs to build their team and will have to depend on this starter card and whatever card drops they get and end game rewards while they grind their way through the game.

Fortunately for me I have preordered so I'll hopefully have more than the 1 gold and maybe get a diamond out of the deal... was lucky enough last year to start of with Miggy, Price and Jose Fernandez who were all diamonds at launch last year.
        Last edited by romeischillin; 02-16-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

oooooohh. OK, now I understand where my Yoenis Cepedes card came from. That was the very first card I got in 2016. He was like an 88 or 89 gold at the time.

Comment

I got Cano, It was so valuable to lock him at the 2 spot since day one while I grinded for a decent team

Comment

Originally posted by romeischillin View Post

Yeah they also did this going from 14 to 15 as well. If they do it again and its the same as the last two years it'll be like this.

If you did not play 16 you will get: 1 SILVER Player, Equipment, Ritual and Sponsorship
              If you did play 16 you will get: 1 GOLD Player, Equipment, Ritual and Sponsorship

I believe none of these cards will be able to be sold in Marketplace but in all likelihood you will be able to use them in exchange sets or quicksell them.

As much as people complain they need to realize that some people will not be able to jump in right away and open packs to build their team and will have to depend on this starter card and whatever card drops they get and end game rewards while they grind their way through the game.

Fortunately for me I have preordered so I'll hopefully have more than the 1 gold and maybe get a diamond out of the deal... was lucky enough last year to start of with Miggy, Price and Jose Fernandez who were all diamonds at launch last year.
              In order to get the gold loyalty reward, you have to have played at least one online match. Just owning the previous year's game is not enough. I found this out the hard way as I don't play online.

Comment

I got Christian yellach, he was good for me early but dispite my hoping he never really went up very high, I think he started at 85 and stayed there all year pretty much

Comment

Great information thanks guys. Maybe they'll mix it up this year wit has better rewards for players who have spent a fair amount of time in the game.......

Comment

I got flashback hunter pence and he was a beast

Comment

Mookie Betts, at the time I was confused too. lol

Comment

Chris Davis

Comment

Originally posted by chrishayduk View Post
                          Chris Davis
                          Great post, thanks for sharing

Comment

Can I go buy mlb 15 right now, play an online game to get credit for the loyalty, and get the cards for 16? Or do this and get credit for 15 and 16 when I start playing 17? Random thought I just had.

Comment

Originally posted by Moondraggon View Post
                              Can I go buy mlb 15 right now, play an online game to get credit for the loyalty, and get the cards for 16? Or do this and get credit for 15 and 16 when I start playing 17? Random thought I just had.
                              The player youd get isn't worth it. 17 drops in a month just wait for the new game

Comment

Working...
                              X