• Show
Clear All

• mlb 17

Will anymore be dropping serious cash for stubs or grind it out

Anyone*..........

Comment

I'm going to try and not. I spent a good chunk last year

Comment

I just dont know if it's worth spending $200 on stubs when the damn game is rigged lol

Comment

I spent about 300 opening packs till I decided to just buy the players

Comment

I'll drop at least $300 first day. I don't like starting fresh without at least a couple of good bats in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by ruthless22805 View Post
              I'll drop at least $300 first day. I don't like starting fresh without at least a couple of good bats in the lineup.
              What?!? I was thinking about spending maybe $20-$30 on stubs for players/packs etc. And I thought that was enough.. I didn't realize people put this kind of extra money into a video game. Is this common? Dropping hundreds of real dollars just for add ons/stubs??

Comment

You'd be surprised what people pay to get things in a video game lol $300 is nothing

Comment

Man I'll probably drop $200 but idk I could get a nice rod or reel for that price.

Comment

What i spend will depend on how much the players that I want cost lol

Comment

I'll be spending at least $100 day one. Thankfully, $80 of that was won in various giveaways over the past couple of months, so only 20 will be coming out of my pocket.

Comment

I will grind for a few players and work the market a bit and that should give me a good team. Spending hundreds of dollars is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post
                          I will grind for a few players and work the market a bit and that should give me a good team. Spending hundreds of dollars is ridiculous.
                          That's refreshing to hear. I didn't spend ANY money this year... I didn't know people did it to that extent. I thought people just played the market/missions/packs. Putting hundreds of dollars sounds over the top... but hey, I guess if money is no issue. I'm spending $100 on the game as is for the digital deluxe, seems like the best package. And maybe $20-$30 on more stubs for players.

Comment

Originally posted by thinkbluedgr View Post
                            Well, different strokes for different folks. Not everyone has the time to invest hours on end grinding the market and playing the game in general. Time is money. As long as it's someone's disposable income that they're using how they want I see zero issue with it.

Comment

No a single penny. The game is overprice since day one so there is no reason to spend any more money on it. Sorry sds no really but you don't get my hard earned dollars on extras. I pre-order the basic and go from there.

Comment

Working...
                              X