Did SDS Do Something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did SDS Do Something?

This post is a follow up to the post "Pack Odds" that you can see here:http://forums.theshownation.com/foru...5946-pack-odds

Well. SDS did something to the pack odds. Tuesday: Pulled first diamond(Mookie Betts) Thursday: Pulls Brandon Crawford, 30 Diamond Cleat, Jacob Degrom live series, and then i pull rookie Jacoby. Before that, i got Betances. All out of either a BR pack or a regular standard pack after a failed 10k bundle. What ever SDS did to the packs it is amazing. I had a crazy thought that if you buy and open a 10k bundle then buy and open a standard pack you'll get a diamond, gold, or mission starter. Thats how i got Crawford, the cleats, and Jacoby. Then a twitch account did that and got mission starter Zimmerman. Coincidence? I think not. If you do this, tell me the cards you pull.

UPDATE: look down to the second comment to see a couple other pulls.
    Friday, 2/17, i pull Darvish and Kinsler. Then i get a diamond Bat. lol this is crazy
    Last edited by GiantsFan2015; 02-17-2017, 08:20 PM.

Bought a 20 pack bundle and the best card i got was Inciarte. Not happy. Single packs have been good to me though!

Comment

Originally posted by falcs51 View Post
      Bought a 20 pack bundle and the best card i got was Inciarte. Not happy. Single packs have been good to me though!
      Im not joking right after i posted this I freaking pulled Padres Rollie Fingers, Crosley Field, Live Robby Cano.

Comment

Buttering you up to get boned in 17.

Comment

I bought 2 20 pack cards last night and the only gold cards I pulled were Verlander, Longo, Odor and the gold sandal. No diamonds. Opening 40 packs should have netted much better cards if they did increase the odds so I'm not convinced.

Comment

you just had a nice streak of luck, there hasn't been some massive increase in our odds of a good pull. trust me hah

Comment

I bought 70 packs with my remaining stubs and got a Gold Cole Hamels and a Gold Will Myers. Absolute garbage. If those are the pack odds in 17 I will not be buying any at all!!!

Comment

its just not alot of ppl are playing 16 anymore so for the ones that are they better the odds just makes it a bit more fun until 17 comes

Comment

Odds are the same. Regardless of who is or who isn't playing.

Comment

Opened 100 packs this morning in just spending the last of my stubs -- 3 gold players, a diamond sponsorship and a Verlander rookie. So I'm nearing, I think, 800 packs opened and not one diamond player pulled. Ridiculous. I kind of wish I hadn't preordered 2017...

Comment

Originally posted by taterracing View Post
                      Opened 100 packs this morning in just spending the last of my stubs -- 3 gold players, a diamond sponsorship and a Verlander rookie. So I'm nearing, I think, 800 packs opened and not one diamond player pulled. Ridiculous. I kind of wish I hadn't preordered 2017...

Or just stop buying packs.

Comment

Originally posted by taterracing View Post

The game hasn't changed since DD became a part of it. I decided against pre ordering and buying 17 all together. I am sticking with 16 so I can play with who I have instead of having to collect all the players again.

Comment

I ended up pulling a Trout hours after reading this thread. Probably just coincidence, but I was stoked to pull my first diamond player. (First diamond from a pack, not for my team)

Comment

Working...
                          X