Prime Flashback Player Designation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Flashback Player Designation

I'm admittedly ignorant on this, but I can't seem to figure out how the game shows differentiation between a prime flashback card and a "regular" flashback card. It wouldn't surprise me if the answer is, hey dofus the card in the top right corner says prime (or something to that extent). Any help?

It's not written on the card.

I have found the website daddyleagues.com to be helpful.

They have a card database that will tell you what type of card it is along with a corresponding photo of the card.
    O's, Stroh's, and Natty Boh's Hon

Comment

Rookie Flashbacks
      Prime Flashbacks

And there's a small handful of Postseason Flashbacks and 'Same Faces Different Places'.

And then there's Legends, and I think that's about it for the different iterations.

Comment

Originally posted by MeyekeStepheno View Post
        Rookie Flashbacks
        Prime Flashbacks

And there's a small handful of Postseason Flashbacks and 'Same Faces Different Places'.

And then there's Legends, and I think that's about it for the different iterations.

Right, I got the different iterations. I just don't see a way to quickly tell (and apparently there isn't one) which iteration each card is. As two7 said, the best way to tell is by going to a site that has them all indexed. This is a small nuisance when trying to complete the Ted Williams World Series missions (so many hits, innings, etc. with prime flashbacks). Admittedly a small problem, but one I would like see fixed moving forward.

Comment

If I'm not sure I just check their age on the card.... rookies are usually in the 19-22 range. If the age is more mid - late 20's and has high ratings, I'll assume it's the prime FB

Comment

Just find the highest rate version of the player?

Comment

Originally posted by shacove7 View Post
              Just find the highest rate version of the player?
              It's not that simple, since there are different programs such as Postseason flashbacks.

Comment

are there players with postseason flashbacks that also have a separate prime flashback? seems like if there's a flashback other than a rookie its going to be the prime version of that player.

Comment

Originally posted by shacove7 View Post
                  are there players with postseason flashbacks that also have a separate prime flashback? seems like if there's a flashback other than a rookie its going to be the prime version of that player.
                  They're not the same. There are separate categories for Postseason and Prime flashbacks.

Comment

there just seem to be very few postseason flashbacks, and those versions of the players seem to be their highest rated card.. I was wondering if there was even a player who had a postseason card , and also a separate prime card? I can't think of one

Comment

Working...
                    X