MLB 17 The Show Flashbacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB 17 The Show Flashbacks

I know they showed some flashbacks on the stream the other day, they look amazing btw! Especially that Damon which I'm excited for! But they mentioned that Giambi was confirmed, will he be out on release day? Or will they release him at some point after the game comes out? Didn't know if I missed something or if its kind of a guessing game. Also what flashbacks are you guys excited for???

Originally posted by jwitt12 View Post
    I know they showed some flashbacks on the stream the other day, they look amazing btw! Especially that Damon which I'm excited for! But they mentioned that Giambi was confirmed, will he be out on release day? Or will they release him at some point after the game comes out? Didn't know if I missed something or if its kind of a guessing game. Also what flashbacks are you guys excited for???
    Personally i think that griffey jr rookie card is pretty good. Looking forward to use it from day one. And also looking forward to not make the same mistakes i made when i started this year which was possibly gettingcrid of every card lower than a gold withoutvknowingvif they had missions for them or not. God knows how many rookie fb or regular silvers or bronze i must have fed my CAP without knowing if they had any value or not.

Comment

Working...
    X