No glove, no love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No glove, no love

Astros Beltran has atrocious defense lol he's dropped balls he was camped under in all 3 outfield positions, so I put him out of position at first base. Seattle Ichiro has also blatantly dropped 4 balls in the few months that I've had him, but still have him in center. Which players above 70 fielding are absolute defensive liabilities for you?

Johnny Bench. More dropped balls and third strikes by him than any other catcher I've had. Nolan Arenado (live) has been suspect too.

Comment

Originally posted by esmlb_rop View Post
      Astros Beltran has atrocious defense lol he's dropped balls he was camped under in all 3 outfield positions, so I put him out of position at first base. Seattle Ichiro has also blatantly dropped 4 balls in the few months that I've had him, but still have him in center. Which players above 70 fielding are absolute defensive liabilities for you?
      Ellsbury, chipper jones, stocker, williams

Comment

Beltran has more balls go through his hands than the Kardashians.

Comment

Anyone in the outfield that is not in their primary outfield position plays like a moron out there. That being said, I have 90 fielding Ellsbury in center in his primary position and he tries to catch it with his face quite a bit.

Comment

Ted Williams is a terrible outfielder and Joe Mauer is an awful catcher. Both are great hitters though.
            Texas Flood

Comment

Originally posted by beastwoodny View Post
              Lol, I spit out my drink

Comment

Originally posted by taterracing View Post
                Johnny Bench. More dropped balls and third strikes by him than any other catcher I've had. Nolan Arenado (live) has been suspect too.
                Ultra realism that Arenado is suspect at third!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by beastwoodny View Post
                  Good one lol

Comment

Ichiro dropped another easy fly ball the other day, increasing his error total to 5 :/

Comment

Originally posted by esmlb_rop View Post
                      Ichiro dropped another easy fly ball the other day, increasing his error total to 5 :/
                      It's because you have him in a secondary position. That's the issue. Outfielders are terrible in their secondary positions.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post

It's because you have him in a secondary position. That's the issue. Outfielders are terrible in their secondary positions.
                        Not to be a smart ass but that's weird and here's why. All of my active OF are in their secondary positions because I have my dynasty player at CF and just so happens every other OF card on my team is oop because I value certain traits at certain spots. IE arm strength at RF reaction at LF etc. so I have dynasty at CF Beltran prime in RF and Bonds card/kemp prime at LF. And they don't make errors for me at all. However prime ichiro was absolutely horrible for me at all 3 spots out there too so I retired his ass long ago lol

Comment

Originally posted by cdotcizzle View Post

Not to be a smart ass but that's weird and here's why. All of my active OF are in their secondary positions because I have my dynasty player at CF and just so happens every other OF card on my team is oop because I value certain traits at certain spots. IE arm strength at RF reaction at LF etc. so I have dynasty at CF Beltran prime in RF and Bonds card/kemp prime at LF. And they don't make errors for me at all. However prime ichiro was absolutely horrible for me at all 3 spots out there too so I retired his ass long ago lol
                          Winter is coming lol. In the long run, your oop players are gunna whiff on more balls and you are gunna get way less animations.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post

Winter is coming lol. In the long run, your oop players are gunna whiff on more balls and you are gunna get way less animations.
                            Oh I'm not saying it doesn't happen just doesn't with the group I got I guess. They are the only ones I got OOP so idk lol

Comment

Back when I started Dimond dynasty Kiermaier dropped 2 flyballs in a row to lose the game for me even thought he has 99 fielding.

Comment

Working...
                              X