The road to 2200 begins today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The road to 2200 begins today.

To get back into the swing of things (pun intended) I'm gonna get back into DD H2H. I'll be making a push toward 2200, or higher, or possibly even drop out of the WS if I struggle!

Wish me luck!

Good luck! Why did you stop?

Comment

May the show gods be with you.

Comment

Originally posted by longshot_833 View Post
        Good luck! Why did you stop?
        Was just taking a break. Got to the top 50, and already have a stacked team.

Comment

Good luck! Hope you get there.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
            May the show gods be with you.
            Thanks man. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FingerFanClub View Post
              Good luck! Hope you get there.
              Thanks bro!

Comment

You got this EJ.

Comment

I have more respect for players like EJ than a lot of the other highly rated players. Some (not all) are just rating squatters. They beat up on everybody early in the year using a squad of diamonds, then hang it up when they think they are at their peak ... afraid to tarnish their ratings. The skill level of the players you match up with at this point in the game is significantly higher than when it was first released, making it much harder to climb the leaderboard now.

Comment

Good luck EJ.....rip some bombs
                    Texas Flood

Comment

Originally posted by EJ_NFL_24 View Post
                      To get back into the swing of things (pun intended) I'm gonna get back into DD H2H. I'll be making a push toward 2200, or higher, or possibly even drop out of the WS if I struggle!

Wish me luck!

I'd like to thank you EJ_NFL_24 . You're the only top player I've friended on psn and you've made yourself a top player without all the bull****! Most players ive played over 1800 play cheesy in some way but you dont. Also you have made me better just by playing you and I appreciate your feedback to my questions. I believe because of CardinalBird5 & MovieGamingTv and players like EJ_NFL_24 the community only gets better. I cannot wait for 17!

Comment

Good luck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post
                          I have more respect for players like EJ than a lot of the other highly rated players. Some (not all) are just rating squatters. They beat up on everybody early in the year using a squad of diamonds, then hang it up when they think they are at their peak ... afraid to tarnish their ratings. The skill level of the players you match up with at this point in the game is significantly higher than when it was first released, making it much harder to climb the leaderboard now.

I get your point, but it is false. It is easier to climb the leaderboards now since there are so many more rating points out there for you to grab. It took me alot more games to get to the WS with my main account compared to my others. You can get to the WS in around 50 games now since everyone is so inflated.

The hardcore guys are still playing true...but early in the year you have a lot of top players like Jevo, nyyballplayer, sports_phenom, and many others that just stopped playing in Sept/Oct.

Seasons H2H should add more incentive to keep playing next year. I personally got pretty bored of DD once they gave away Arod and Beltran...now everyone has them and you just don't see variety anymore. Online rated is my preference for this reason.
                          Last edited by cardinalbird5; 02-21-2017, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinalbird5 View Post

I get your point, but it is false. It is easier to climb the leaderboards now since there are so many more rating points out there for you to grab. It took me alot more games to get to the WS with my main account compared to my others. You can get to the WS in around 50 games now since everyone is so inflated.

The hardcore guys are still playing true...but early in the year you have a lot of top players like Jevo, nyyballplayer, sports_phenom, and many others that just stopped playing in Sept/Oct.

Seasons H2H should add more incentive to keep playing next year. I personally got pretty bored of DD once they gave away Arod and Beltran...now everyone has them and you just don't see variety anymore. Online rated is my preference for this reason.
                            I'll defer to your experience on that haha. And yea, every lineup pretty much has those two guys, plus stocker, Ted Williams, and 99 pujols now.

Comment

Working...
                            X