Training my Diamond Dynasty player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training my Diamond Dynasty player

How do I increase my DD players durability? I'm trying to get the 4k tickets for the King Felix Captain

Actually, how do you control the ratings increase per attribute when feeding your player? I typically just feed No sellers or duplicates to my guy randomly. But is there a system to this? like only feed all silver or only feed from 1 position at a time.

I feel the ratings increase is just like randomized. Is that not the case?

Originally posted by welcome2vegas View Post
    How do I increase my DD players durability? I'm trying to get the 4k tickets for the King Felix Captain

Actually, how do you control the ratings increase per attribute when feeding your player? I typically just feed No sellers or duplicates to my guy randomly. But is there a system to this? like only feed all silver or only feed from 1 position at a time.

Durability can only increase by using equipment; I don't worry about it because I only play with injuries off. Attribute increases aren't random at all. If there is a category that you want to increase find players that are strong in it; you can test this out for yourself by attempting to feed five players that are weak in it, then backing out and try to feed five players that are strong in it. I don't believe that silver over bronze makes that much difference, certainly not when you factor in cost. I generally only feed bronzes; not so much anymore as everything is finally maxed out except for one category.

If you really want to max out it is going to take a lot more than feeding duplicates that are obtained by what the game gives you; you are going to have to actively purchase players for the sole purpose of feeding.

I don't understand what your player has to do with obtaining Felix. Just play the game in an efficient manner with the purpose of obtaining rank 50 and 4300 tickets. There is plenty of time to get there
    Last edited by Lauren82599; 02-18-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Feed him players that have high ratings on the stat that you are trying to increase. Example
      If i wanted to increase my speed i would feed my player someone like billy hamilton who has 99 speed. Or if i wanted to increase power against righties i would feed a player who has 90+ power against righties.

The only way i found to increase durability was by buying equipment that will increase my durability. I must have fed thousands of cards to my CAP and my durability never went up.

Comment

If your CAP is playing a position (let's say catcher) and you don't have anyone on your bench that can replace him, then he won't get injured. The game won't force you to put Ellsbury at catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren82599 View Post

Durability can only increase by using equipment; I don't worry about it because I only play with injuries off. Attribute increases aren't random at all. If there is a category that you want to increase find players that are strong in it; you can test this out for yourself by attempting to feed five players that are weak in it, then backing out and try to feed five players that are strong in it. I don't believe that silver over bronze makes that much difference, certainly not when you factor in cost. I generally only feed bronzes; not so much anymore as everything is finally maxed out except for one category.

If you really want to max out it is going to take a lot more than feeding duplicates that are obtained by what the game gives you; you are going to have to actively purchase players for the sole purpose of feeding.

I don't understand what your player has to do with obtaining Felix. Just play the game in an efficient manner with the purpose of obtaining rank 50 and 4300 tickets. There is plenty of time to get there

Thank you. My dude is pretty much 80s everywhere and then 90s with the equip boosts. I just always fed random diff cards or ones i needed to complete missions. Didn't know if there was a specific formula like there is to get the percentage missions like a chapman.

The purpose of raising my players Dur was so i had an additional player to rack up innings with 85+ durability.

Again, thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by MannyJay24 View Post

Feed him players that have high ratings on the stat that you are trying to increase. Example
            If i wanted to increase my speed i would feed my player someone like billy hamilton who has 99 speed. Or if i wanted to increase power against righties i would feed a player who has 90+ power against righties.

The only way i found to increase durability was by buying equipment that will increase my durability. I must have fed thousands of cards to my CAP and my durability never went up.

Extremely helpful. Thank you!

Comment

Thank you. My dude is pretty much 80s everywhere and then 90s with the equip boosts. I just always fed random diff cards or ones i needed to complete missions. Didn't know if there was a specific formula like there is to get the percentage missions like a chapman.

The purpose of raising my players Dur was so i had an additional player to rack up innings with 85+ durability.

Again, thanks for your help
              Created players dont count towards receiving tickets from captains.

Comment

Working...
              X