Can someone please sell me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please sell me

Kenley Hansen and goldschmidt? I have orders out for them at 16000 and 19000 only 2 left to complete nl collection

Generally the posters on here are either the hardcores, or have jumped shipped to Madden and NBA2K. For the hardcore that remain playing the game, most likely they've collected the NL and locked in, in order to get the Barry Bonds.

Just make sure you keep being the highest bidder. Should get them within a day or so

Comment

Originally posted by chrishayduk View Post
      Generally the posters on here are either the hardcores, or have jumped shipped to Madden and NBA2K. For the hardcore that remain playing the game, most likely they've collected the NL and locked in, in order to get the Barry Bonds.

Just make sure you keep being the highest bidder. Should get them within a day or so
      That's false. I'm trying to get the NL done right now. Only need Kershaw, Posey, and bum. I've been working the market the last few days and have gained at least 50k doing so

Comment

Why are people still trying to collect all the cards? Lol the new game is out in a month and 16 will be dead

Comment

I was able to buy a Goldschmidt just the other day for 18,525. It can be done.

Just have patience, flip a few golds, and in a few days you'll have enough scratch to do a Buy Now.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgerslakers1 View Post
            Why are people still trying to collect all the cards? Lol the new game is out in a month and 16 will be dead

Some of didn't buy 16 until Black Friday. #Cheapskates

Comment

Originally posted by SaveFarris View Post

Some of didn't buy 16 until Black Friday. #Cheapskates
              False, but cute attempt making generalizations is cool. I didn't buy the game until August because I didn't like the last few games and decided to give it a try. Since I've become addicted. Now the only way I can improve my team is by going for Stocker and Kemp, so that's what I'm doing. The game is still fun for people who didn't get the game when it came out.

Comment

Cause I didn't care to do it till now

Comment

ive played The Show since 06 but was all about RTTS , dont like playing this particular game online , more of a FPS for online , but on a whim i took a look at dynasty 3 months ago and was hooked , it was like walking around a year with a pocket full of change and finding a $20 gold piece mixed in

good thing was i had a years worth of cards and items that were untouched because they were not utilized in RTTS , i was literally playing dynasty for 3 weks before i realized i had a treasure trove of unopened packs , after opening everything up i bet i spent 5 hours sorting everything out

the problem was ignorance in management of everything , had i known what i was doing i would have been much better of in completing missions , live and learn , luckily i do not have allot of time to dwell on my mishandling of everything before 17 is out and i think im at the point where im not going to have time to clear any more missions

the good thing is i have a handle on what to do in 17

Comment

Working...
                  X