batter box/hot-zones in '17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• batter box/hot-zones in '17

I liked when turning off hot-zones was an option, I recall most ppl playing DD opted to have it on, but many of the Japanese guys having it off. Is there any word on why...if...?
    Last edited by CharlieHustle570; 02-19-2017, 10:10 AM.

You can turn in off in 16 not sure about 17 yet. It is just a visual thing anyways doesnt affect hitting or pitching. But some guys when pitching do like to throw at the little blue squares so as a batter sometimes it can help you hit bombs if they keep spamming those blue zones. I think whomever gets home field on the DD games gets their settings in regards to that.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckCLC View Post
      You can turn in off in 16 not sure about 17 yet. It is just a visual thing anyways doesnt affect hitting or pitching. But some guys when pitching do like to throw at the little blue squares so as a batter sometimes it can help you hit bombs if they keep spamming those blue zones. I think whomever gets home field on the DD games gets their settings in regards to that.
      appreciate the reply, but I still see hot zones in every game. I have everything other than fielding ball marker turned off...
      I'll usually pitch in the red zones early or well ahead in the count, then to blue, or outside the zone untill... Any idea on what is the best view for in-play-defense? Lately, I've been having a difficult time anticipating where the cutoff and backups are going to be, I'm thinking it's due to manually shifting the OF's.

Comment

Once the game starts, go into options and turn off the hot/cold zone

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Frog- View Post
          Once the game starts, go into options and turn off the hot/cold zone
          excellent! thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X