Momentum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum?

Anyone feel like there is momentum in this game? It's been a theory in the Fifa community for a while and it does feel like it's in this game at times too. Like your player makes an error and suddenly the opponents bats come alive or you're getting shutout and one flucky hit then every time you touch the ball it's a dinger. It's probably just me but I'd love to know your guys' thoughts!

It's rubber banding, comeback logic, ... whatever you want to call it, the result is the same. The game usually tries its hardest to make the 9th inning meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayedRex View Post
      Anyone feel like there is momentum in this game? It's been a theory in the Fifa community for a while and it does feel like it's in this game at times too. Like your player makes an error and suddenly the opponents bats come alive or you're getting shutout and one flucky hit then every time you touch the ball it's a dinger. It's probably just me but I'd love to know your guys' thoughts!
      Yeah definetely have experienced this.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayedRex View Post
        I agree and yes it does.Example...When I am pitching with my RTTS character and one of my teammates throw an error my pitching character loses his command and during one of the pitches the view shoots a glare over at the fielder who threw an error.This is accurate though it happens in real life mlb.This game is an exact image of it.

Comment

Also, in a tie game in the bottom of the ninth or extras, if the announcer says "I wounder if he will be swinging for the downs, trying to walk off winners" ... just walk the guy.

Comment

Working...
          X