Trading in show 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading in show 17

We need p2p trading in the show, this game has become a pay to win game like all rest, why the hell is there no trading? Please blow up their twitter with me demanding trading, if there are enough people they will do it

Please no.
    "I'll give you Jackie Bradley Jr for Ken Griffey Jr? Come on, you aren't playing a lot anyway since madden came out." ... "ok, fine, send it"

This is the equivalent of transferring stubs/experience from one account to another.

Comment

Way too easy to stack teams by colluding with other players.....I have no interest in a trading system.

Comment

I heard Ramone Russell say last week that there will never be trading in the game. Obviously, the main reason would be how severely it would cut into their profits. People wouldn't buy many stubs. They would just trade and trade and trade. There is a cool little new addition coming though. It's called Exchanges. So, you will be able to (at times anyway) exchange things you own for what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by TheeAtomicPunk View Post
          I heard Ramone Russell say last week that there will never be trading in the game. Obviously, the main reason would be how severely it would cut into their profits. People wouldn't buy many stubs. They would just trade and trade and trade. There is a cool little new addition coming though. It's called Exchanges. So, you will be able to (at times anyway) exchange things you own for what you want.
          I don't see how it would cut into their profits anymore than flipping cards already does now. I think the purpose of not having trading would be that it would undermine the market by having an alternative means of setting the value of a card.

Comment

Originally posted by SHWAxxDIGGS View Post
            We need p2p trading in the show, this game has become a pay to win game like all rest, why the hell is there no trading? Please blow up their twitter with me demanding trading, if there are enough people they will do it

That's what the market is for. If you want a certain card, sell one, then buy the one you want. Pay to win? well there's some truth to that. You can pour big bucks into this mode if you wanted to. But at least they give us the opportunity to gain some great cards through grinding/missions. you can build a great team without paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post

I don't see how it would cut into their profits anymore than flipping cards already does now. I think the purpose of not having trading would be that it would undermine the market by having an alternative means of setting the value of a card.
              Could be. Not sure.

Comment

Has nothing to do with profits. Its just that in the Madden community that was a big issue with people scamming to get peoples coins and players. Obviously there are still the issues with auction houses and such with buying stubs/coins/mt, etc but it is tougher to do on mlb since the person selling the stubs has to buy every card before your card to give the person buying the stubs his/her correct amount of stubs so not having trading in The Show is atleast a small detour from scams and "coin buying".

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan_1029 View Post

Completely agree. There's just too much opportunity for shenanigans with card trading. The blind market we have now works great.

Comment

If they were to implement trading, they could still make it have restrictions... Ill give you player X (overall 85) and the best worst im allowed to get is Player Y (80-90 Overall)... that would help keep the collecting from multiple accounts down... I just hate having to sell a guy who is worth 10k stubs (so i take away 9) and then trying to buy a player that is 10k stubs and having to use an extra 1k stubs when they are rated very similarly.

Comment

Honestly I just want it cause I gamble for stubs when I play. At least make it so you can buy any player on the list. Why be forced to buy the cheapest?

Comment

Originally posted by SHWAxxDIGGS View Post
                        Honestly I just want it cause I gamble for stubs when I play. At least make it so you can buy any player on the list. Why be forced to buy the cheapest?
                        Wagering stubs is part of what they're trying to avoid as well. They don't want to hear you whine if someone doesn't pay up on a bet.

Comment

Working...
                        X